Global warming has become a major threat and causes quite an issue these past few years. Everyone should be aware that if there is no action to alleviate the issue of global warming, or “climate change” a term used by the media, then we shall have to suffer the expected consequences of its effects in the future.
Granted, you're dropping science, but I think you're dropping it in the wrong place.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Al Gore?
You may be dropping this in the wrong place as previously mentioned, though you are right
well considering temperatures have been lowering I shouldn't have to worry. easy to believe in hype isn't it.
Quote by Consort BV
i dont believe in global warming

Seconded. At least not how it's portrayed in the media. It's just a natural fluctuation of the Earth's climate.
Quote by forgottenboy
Seconded. At least not how it's portrayed in the media. It's just a natural fluctuation of the Earth's climate.

Is it bollocks.

You think that pumping out tons and tons of gases that are poisonous to plants and to people into a finite atmosphere will have no negative consequences?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
After looking at your other thread, i believe he is trying to advertise from his signature.

Cause his other post about "why did the chicken" was word for word as it was displayed in wikipedia. So im guessing this is aswell.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
It will undoubtedly have an impact, but Nature's been coping nicely with far worse over the course of time, who says we're suddenly gonna turn this into "Murder by Unleaded"?
Both arguments have flaws, in my opinion. But, if you want me to be honest, I whole-heartedly agree with making the most of our planet's resources - recycling, using a little as possible etc. etc., but the day I trust what Al Gore or anyone connected to that says, is the day I grow wings out of my ears, learn Swahili and start teaching Ballroom Dance to paedophiles.

And that carried on longer than I intended, sorry folks.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by stestedz
the human race is only, at best, accelerating this natural phenomenon.

This. What you don't get told is how governments manipulate the data to show what they want. For instance; Mr Gore's wonderful video, an inconvenient truth, shows how the level of carbon in the atmosphere, and the temperature of the planet correspond closely. To which he says, "gee, they look kind of similar huh? And people still say it isn't true." What he doesn't say, is how carbon follows temperature. The closeness of the earth to the sun changes the temperature, but 200 years after the event, because the seas contain the heat.

Basically, it's bollocks. But I still don't think it's good to put crap into the atmosphere. But global warming can suck a big ****.
There are a hundred threads on this already *reported*
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.