Right, so all the ninth graders at my school are going to Kraków, PL. We're going to check out Auschwitz-Birkenau and some other stuff.

I just wanted to know if there's anyone here on UG from Kraków or if anyone knows any cool spots there. =P One of my friends is born in Poland and speaks perfect Polish, so that won't be a problem in any case. Um.. We're allowed to drink and do pretty much anything that won't get us in trouble. (Rape and fap = Trouble)

Uuh.. Yeah~

And if you've been to Poland, but not Kraków, please tell everyone about you experiance(sp?)! ^^

Thanks in advance.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
Right, so all the ninth graders at my school are going to Kraków, PL. We're going to check out Auschwitz-Birkenau and some other stuff.

I just wanted to know if there's anyone here on UG from Kraków or if anyone knows any cool spots there. =P One of my friends is born in Poland and speaks perfect Polish, so that won't be a problem in any case. Um.. We're allowed to drink and do pretty much anything that won't get us in trouble. (Rape and fap = Trouble)

Uuh.. Yeah~

And if you've been to Poland, but not Kraków, please tell everyone about you experiance(sp?)! ^^

Thanks in advance.

Are you guys going camping?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I've been there too, Krakow, Auschwitz etc. It was pretty cool and impressive. There was this one little bar which became like our own hang-out spot
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
At Auschwitz? I wish..

Quote by Farether
I've been there too, Krakow, Auschwitz etc. It was pretty cool and impressive. There was this one little bar which became like our own hang-out spot

.. Any "age line"? ;P
As the BFG would say, there's a lot of poles in Poland.

It's called Roald Dahl.
Ahem.
Poland, eh? I'll try not to forget it for when you return, so I can ask you about the trip.
That is all.
Quote by King Krapp
Ahem.
Poland, eh? I'll try not to forget it for when you return, so I can ask you about the trip.
That is all.

... I don't get it, lol. ;P

Quote by GaijinFoot
get ready for the big surprise

SUPRISE!? Where/when!? ;o .. And why? ;P
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
At Auschwitz? I wish..

.. Any "age line"? ;P

You had to be 18 for most bars. and you also have to be 18 to buy a beer etc. but most of us weren't 18 at the time but we did get some booze:P

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Farether
You had to be 18 for most bars. and you also have to be 18 to buy a beer etc. but most of us weren't 18 at the time but we did get some booze:P

That's terrific! =D They didn't ask for ID's then? :s
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
... I don't get it, lol. ;P

SUPRISE!? Where/when!? ;o .. And why? ;P

I'll give you a clue

It begins with 'R'

and ends with Stitches

Canya guess what it is yet?!
Hur vet man att en bil är från Polen?

Den är Pålack!

Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
Hur vet man att en bil är från Polen?

Den är Pålack!

Worst. Joke. Ever.. <.<

Skäms på dig! >.<

Quote by GaijinFoot
I'll give you a clue

It begins with 'R'

and ends with Stitches

Radioactive Stiches? Rational Stiches? R Stiches?
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
Worst. Joke. Ever.. <.<

Skäms på dig! >.<

Jag ville bara skapa samhörighet .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by GaijinFoot
I'll give you a clue

It begins with 'R'

and ends with Stitches

That reminds me, I have a contac......friend in Krakow. I'll give you his number, he knows this really cool hangout in a back alley on the lower side of the city.

My brother went to Poland for 2 weeks, he really liked it. He said the people were nice, except for the people he was working with....
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
That's terrific! =D They didn't ask for ID's then? :s

In some bars they did, in others they didn't.
but some of us where 18+ so they could order if needed:P

It seems you lot are not getting my joke. Allow me to be plainer.

YOU FORGOT POLAND
Quote by ravioli123
That reminds me, I have a contac......friend in Krakow. I'll give you his number, he knows this really cool hangout in a back alley on the lower side of the city.

So.. Yeah, no thanks, sounds creppy, I like it, please give it to me.
im from Poland and i just came back from there a few weeks ago. All i can say is that Krakow is a pretty awesome place, while your there check out Wieliczka (short bus trip from the town centre) its an old underground salt mine, the only one of its kind and size in the world. Theres also heaps of cool shit to see around the city centre, overall awesome spot, Im sure you'll like it. Poland is pretty lenient too, you can buy beers and all sorts of "grown up" things anywhere really and they wont check you for id or anything like that, just dont look suspicious, trust me man i went there when i was 15 and was allowed in any bar, club etc: nothing;s changed since then. Enjoy

oh and fyi the girls there are seriously to die for no matter which part of Poland your at.
Quote by Filip413
im from Poland and i just came back from there a few weeks ago. All i can say is that Krakow is a pretty awesome place, while your there check out Wieliczka (short bus trip from the town centre) its an old underground salt mine, the only one of its kind and size in the world. Theres also heaps of cool shit to see around the city centre, overall awesome spot, Im sure you'll like it. Poland is pretty lenient too, you can buy beers and all sorts of "grown up" things anywhere really and they wont check you for id or anything like that, just dont look suspicious, trust me man i went there when i was 15 and was allowed in any bar, club etc: nothing;s changed since then. Enjoy

oh and fyi the girls there are seriously to die for no matter which part of Poland your at.

Wow, thanks ALOT! =P Hmm.. Is tobacco cheaper there then other places? ;o In Sweden it's pretty expensive and stuff.. Anyway, I'm really going to buy "grown-up" stuffs for sure! =P
yeh tobacco is piss cheap compared to Australia. We pay like $12 for a packet of cigarettes. In Poland they pay about $4 which is considered expensive there, but for tourists who score big on the exchange rate its a dream.
Quote by Filip413
im from Poland and i just came back from there a few weeks ago. All i can say is that Krakow is a pretty awesome place, while your there check out Wieliczka (short bus trip from the town centre) its an old underground salt mine, the only one of its kind and size in the world. Theres also heaps of cool **** to see around the city centre, overall awesome spot, Im sure you'll like it. Poland is pretty lenient too, you can buy beers and all sorts of "grown up" things anywhere really and they wont check you for id or anything like that, just dont look suspicious, trust me man i went there when i was 15 and was allowed in any bar, club etc: nothing;s changed since then. Enjoy

This.
I went to poland for a month last summer.
I don't know about the clubs and stuff seeing as i was with my grandmother >_>
but that salt mine is cool, and just overall poland is a really nice place, i got to go around with my cousins for a few days and we just went around the city by ourselves. We were in lublin.
I also went to krakow and warsaw though, went around there too, all very nice places. The bakeries have so many good things, too, seriously.
+1 on the girls, seriously.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Last edited by gucio93 at Nov 19, 2008,