Well i saw an Agile Al 3100 and kinda wanted it, but it came in 3 different styles. The regular neck, the slim profile, and the wide profile. I have a pretty small hand and sometiimes have difficulty shifting on the 6th string. Which one of this is better.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
of course the slim profile, it's easier for you to reach over the other 5 strings!
Quote by mmkat
of course the slim profile, it's easier for you to reach over the other 5 strings!

Mhm.
thnx guys
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
that was quite a puzzler...

actually i prefer a wider neck and I have small hands too. I learned on acoustic though
I prefer wider necks but it's all preference.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
?....

Lol. You need some freaking potpan hands to play a schecter neck. The thing is like holding a baseball bat at the end.

But the tone.... oh dear the tone.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
if you learned on acoustic, ull hate the thin neck, and feel cramped...if u have chubby fingers the thin neck cause problems with chords
i'm selling my Al 3000 thin neck just cause I prefer wider...its all preference though
Edit: Also if you're interested here's the guitar I'm selling http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000csbslim.html
pm me if you want, can show u real pics of it, idk how to upload a photo here
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Last edited by nemjeff13 at Jan 5, 2009,