Hello,I read many reviews and saw many videos on youtube about the hardwire.I believe these are one of the greatest stompboxes and one of the greatest pedals digitech has ever made.I really want to buy the Stereo reverb.I would like to hear your opinnion about the hardwire.
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
If they're anything like the standard Digitech line, I probably wouldn't like the Hardwires too much. Hopefully I'll get to try one out soon.

I think I would probably like an Xotic or a Catalinbread better.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I will also try one out soon..my pal just ordered the TL-2.Let us see...
My pedals:
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
Are they digital?

IMO, I would prefer the security and tone of analog equipment.
And yes, there is a difference (unless recording), no matter what.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
They're true By-pass..
My pedals:
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
they're analog. wish some more people around here had reviews of these pedals so a general consensus about them could be formed
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
I'm wanting to buy one myself but I dont have enough info on them. I know they are analog.
I just bought a Hardwire TL-2 at GC online. I'll be giving a full review when I get it.
Yup, they're analog.
It seems like in recent threads, some people thought they were digital.
I haven't tried one quite yet, but i'm optimistic about them. It seems like they're an improvement on their previous analog line.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i was reading the Total guitar magazine,the november issue..and it said this for the TL-2 "we're pretty sure the TL-2 is the best metal pedal we've ever stomped on.Trust us,that tight setting will blow your boots off". Congrats to digitech..we're waiting your review on the pedal.I will also do one once my friend has it in his hands
My pedals:
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
my bud got the stereo reverb pedal and is in love with it....according to him it's pretty godly. i'm gonna see if i can't try it out this weekend when we jam and i'll let ya know if i do!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
i've heard, and i know that they're great , ANALOG, TRUE BYPASS pedals. much better than their other crappy pedals that i wouldn't go near. they took a step in the right direction with their hardwire pedals
I hope we can keep this thread open for awhile to give ppl who try them out a chance to respond.
Hello again!I bumped my old thread cause I didn't want to start a new one about the hardwire.So,my friend bought the TL-2.It's damn amazing,die hard metal construction.The way the knobs turn will blow you away,the smoothness is damn awesome.And the sound...pff man,you can't get something better than that
My pedals:
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
Quote by darkarbiter7
Yup, they're analog.
I haven't tried one quite yet, but i'm optimistic about them. It seems like they're an improvement on their previous analog line.

Analog?
In which case, I'd better go take a look.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
yea the stereo chorus was pretty nice. Has a reverse reverb that is fun to play with. But you also gotta look at the act price of these pedals..they can't suck for what you're being charged. And they prolly won't. I hope they take over BOSS popularity LOL...much more deserving to me.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Yes hardwires are awesome, I love my CM-2, I have a whole thread on it.

I just went to GC today to buy some strings and i thanked the guy who sold it to me, I told him it was the best thing ive ever bought.

I saw that the Reverb was LEXICON licensed, so i bet they also had a hand in ther other pedals.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Dec 2, 2008,
Quote by darkarbiter7
Yup, they're analog.

There not simply an improvement for the price they go for, especially the overdrive, there the new standard.