Page 1 of 2
Hey, so i woke up, gottta go to school, i dont want to though....so i figured id make this thread.
I think the best reason to not go to school is if u have diarrhea, but they wont let us use the restrooms in school during class because people lit the soap dispensers on fire
haha they lit the sopa dispensers? morons xD

well a good reason would be headaches.. u can tell them ur head hurts so bad and u wanna go home and they wont be able to figure anything out.. or u break ur own nose and stay home for a while
The worst reason to stay home is because you're so epically lazy that you can't be arsed going.
Start hurling, play off a headache, be loud.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Best reason for staying home from school....... I graduated in 1987

Gibson SG Classic
Laguna LE 422
Dean Razorback
Washburn LK60PS
Fender Bass
Ibanez Acoustoc/Electric
Marshall MG 15HFX Microstack
Line 6 Spider III Amp

Remeber...... Every where you go, there you are!
shit, if i have to take a dump, i don't care what a teacher says, i'm going to the restroom.

it's either that or drop one right in the middle of class.....

edit: the soap dispensers remind me of when i was in school. our janitor stopped stocking the bathrooms with toilet paper also, he tried to sell my sister crack
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Nov 14, 2008,
You-Moooom, can I stay home from school?
Mom-Why, what's wrong?
You-... Extreme sexual exhaustion
Mom-Oh, that's odd, your sister said that same thing, I geuss you can stay home with her
You-Damn straight

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by MrCuddles
Say you have anxiety problems and want to kill everyone.

howboutabigfatno!!!

i've used every excuse under the sun. my favorite so far was that "I had bad guacamole and couldn't stop crapping". I didn't really, i just threw some cereal and chocalate syrup in the toilet and made it look like mudbutt.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
just say sumthing like fred durst is an asshole, you should probably get a week off for saying that.
Quote by ulikethatdoya
Hey, so i woke up, gottta go to school, i dont want to though....so i figured id make this thread.
I think the best reason to not go to school is if u have diarrhea, but they wont let us use the restrooms in school during class because people lit the soap dispensers on fire

i have a better reason...
Violent diarrhea
Quote by faint_spirit
shit, if i have to take a dump, i don't care what a teacher says, i'm going to the restroom.

it's either that or drop one right in the middle of class.....
At my school one guy actually pissed in the middle of class because the teacher didn't let him go to toilet.
Quote by Snuffles
You-Moooom, can I stay home from school?
Mom-Why, what's wrong?
You-... Extreme sexual exhaustion
Mom-Oh, that's odd, your sister said that same thing, I geuss you can stay home with her
You-Damn straight

I would quote that if i could be stuffed..

but they wont let us use the restrooms in school during class because people lit the soap dispensers on fire

Whatever happened to clogging the toilets with roles of toilet paper? Its an oldie but a goody

Lucky for me i don't have to put up with school and the randomly insane and stupid excuses associated with avoiding anymore, i graduated a few weeks ago
Last edited by Killanation at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by A Certain Death
i have a better reason...
Violent diarrhea

Not just violent diarrhea, explosively violent diarrhea
Because you just wanna play video games
You just wanna play video games
Everything else is really lame.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
To have sex with your girlfriend, accompanied by burning inscence and mellow tracks.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by majorpain1023
Best reason for staying home from school....... I graduated in 1987

but... it was the same year I was born... coincidence?!?!? I think not!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
hmm how about combining explosive violent diarrhea with the in-ability to bend your legs at the knees.??
*Enter Sig Here*
Best way to get a day off school?

wake up in the middle of the night screaming, the run across the house shouting things like "BEGONE DEMONS" and throwing rice, make sure you parents see you. You screams have to be realistic, you're in agony and pain, wet yourself at a sink so you look like you've been sweating. Let your parents calm you down slowly and take you back to bed. Repeat this process 3-4 times as required, then return to bed. Before everyone wakes up, sit in a corner in your room rocking back and forth, make sure you're wet once again so you apear to be sweating. Stare directly at a wall and don't break contact, say things under your breath almost chant like. As soon as someone walks in on you they'll think you're possesed or crazy or something (Works really well in a christian family). Hey presto, day off (y)
"I ate something really bad at a restaurant last night, and now there's an unknown alien species inside me slowly eating me inside out and shutting my organs down one by one.. it keeps telling me that your next if u don't let me go home now, i suggest u listen to it miss"

my friend actually tried this one.. didn't work =[
sex
drugs
rock&roll
speed
weed
birth control
lifes a b***h until we die
so f**k this s**t
let's get high

Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
I wanna die on a toilet
diarrhea is a good reason to stay home, don't wanna poo your pants.

i've stayed home for lame reasons. this semester i stayed home to watch a bunch of episodes of The A-Team on my computer, and back in third grade i convinced my mom i was sick so i could play my brand new copy of Zelda: OoT
You could always say you have Amoebic Dysentery and that should take a few days for everyone to figure out its a big word for explosive, and often bloody, diarrhea
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by ulikethatdoya

soaps combustable?[sp]
driving to see Whitesnake (which i did) or even to see AC/DC (which i will do) is always a good one. Failing that, you want to play monopoly?
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

To play Fallout 3.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
How about just going to school? Dumb teen.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
When you wake up lightly hold your breath. If you can do it comfortably for about a minute at a time while taking breaks inbetween breaths, your face should start looking pale. Complain of any common illness and run to the bathroom kinda regularly. That should keep you home. Don't let up on the routine until a little after lunchtime, that way most likely it would be a waste of time for a parent to drive you there.

If that somehow fails, try this. If your school is anything like my old school, it shouldn't be all that hard to just walk out the back door. Just go to school, and walk out the door before the first bell rings. Then enjoy about 8 hours to yourself. If you see a cop, don't look scared or hide. They should leave you alone.

I once missed 80 days of school in the 6th grade and passed, so this should work.
having the caretaker rape you with his broom would be a good reason to stay and home

committing arson in the sports hall also works
Technically, I invented sound

Quote by ckellingc
It's posts like this that make me wish I could post a picture of a vagina.
Page 1 of 2