hey i had slight fret buzz so i adjusted the saddles on my telecaster the buzz seems to be gone and it plays nicely but will this effect my guitar in any way
Quote by LeftyDave
Do they still make "Scratch-n-sniff" stickers? That'd be kewl, and if you get bored with playing, you can just smell your guitar. lol
that is a known problem with fender ,i adjust mine all the time .i ve been told by a tech to get a fret job even tho my guitar was new ,he said it's was very common to do this so you can get your strings come closer and to get a better playing out of it.so 200$ layter and very well spent money the playing on my guitar was out of this world ,i could not belive what a change it had maid ,the the was well spent. but as long as you dont do any big changes you will be ok .
Last edited by stompbox at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by zman92
hey i had slight fret buzz so i adjusted the saddles on my telecaster the buzz seems to be gone and it plays nicely but will this effect my guitar in any way

that's why they are adjustable.

fret at the 12th fret, see if you 're in tune there.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You'll be fine, minor adjustments like that are just a part of owning a guitar.
thanks
Quote by LeftyDave
Do they still make "Scratch-n-sniff" stickers? That'd be kewl, and if you get bored with playing, you can just smell your guitar. lol