Looking for christmas gifts (WTB) pedals, guitar projects, guitars,anything?

Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. The other day I was faced with the question "what do you want for Christmas?" and I drew blank, the only things I can think of are guitar related so why not, and where better place to find those guitar related things but UG. So my wish list consists of the following:
1. Pedals of all kinds-trying to replace my pod so I'll need the usual chorus, echo,flange, distortion,wah (the more retarded the better ala tom morello type sounds)
2. I'm also in the mood for a new project, leaning towards a tele style but lets see what you have to offer.
3. A guitar itself is always a good thing, all kinds welcome ( the worst I can say is no)
4. and I think final would be vintage gear, I'm a sucker for that stuff too

Ok so thats it, Oh I'm in canada so preferably I would like things from there due to shipping costs but I'm not counting out the US. and probably looking to spend like $300.

thanks guys!
I have a Fender Squier Tele for sale. More info here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=982068

And ignore the shipping thing, I would be able to ship it within a few days.

I also have a Boss CH-1 for sale.
I have a digitech tonedriver and a Nady audio fl-10 flanger. the flanger sounds suprisingly good, kind of like the evh flanger. pm me if interested.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
oh, and look in my sig for other pedals too.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I have an Original Whammy Pedal, just like Tom Morello uses. 275 British pounds which is 410 dollars.
hmmm I am liking that tele it would make a good project. so far thats seeming like a good deal. Is there anyone else out there? just to spread my options maybe?
oh wow apparently a shit load of people have responded in the time it took me to write that ahah
I think the whammy is a little pricey for me and morgmetal I shall do some research and give you a pm!
I have a Squier Strat for sale... maybe. It's metallic red, an Affinity Strat, and is modded with this mod: http://www.1728.com/guitar3.htm
First on the page; it makes it sound like a humbucker in the bridge. It also has a killswitch in toggle switch form.
Also up for sale (and this is not a maybe, but a definitely): a Fender Frontman 15G. Very nice cleans, very decent overdrive, 3-band EQ, etc. Just PM me if you want either.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I have some pedals for sale:

-Ibanez Weeping Demon
-Ibanez CF7 Chorus
-Boss GE-7 7-Band EQ

If interested, let me know
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
Quote by guitarist-steve
hmmm I am liking that tele it would make a good project. so far thats seeming like a good deal. Is there anyone else out there? just to spread my options maybe?

OK, just let me know as soon as you can about either one (tele and chorus) or both.

Thanks,
David
High quality strat neck for $90 shipped (slightly used but mint), med c/v shape maple neck, rosewood fretboard, mint condition.

Strat pickguard assembly with S/S/H pickups for $50 shipped, white pearloid.

Aphex Guitar Xciter near mint for $90 shipped

Aria Pro II Digital Delay new in box for $40 shipped

Xotic AC Booster in ltd ed chrome finish for $150 shipped

BOSS CS-3 compression/sustainer nib for $70 shipped
hmmm turns out something from canada is what im looking for now fellas, any canadians out there?? sell me your gear!
I have a Line 6 Pocket POD thats mint..PM if your interested..ill give you a good price
What If?
Quote by guitarist-steve
yeah I probably will only get the tele, unless there are any more out there? offers guys?

Please respond to my PM.
still interested in my stuff?
SPAM: