Any fans of The Slip may want to check this out... Was looking for some pictures of the awesome live set-up for Echoplex and found this little program.

Install it and then you can build the drum beat with a few clicks, just like Josh Freese does live. It also comes with a couple of sample bits from the Ghosts album.

Anyway, check it out, it's pretty fun.

Echoplex Machine!!

Yeah I know I've probably posted this in the wrong place but I never know where to post things.
*thanks you profusely*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Thanks man, been looking for something more simple than reason to stick quick drum loops together with+it doesn't really get any more simple than this
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Also near the top of the page (I think) is the option to download more sounds from...

- Letting You

and a few other random drum sounds
Last edited by craigspyke at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by yanni-depp
doesnt work on mac

Yeah but you get Garageband. /Jealousy
Quote by PATX
I'm Seeing NIN Tomorrow in Grand Rapids XD.

Maybe I used that "/Jealousy" a little too early.
Quote by PATX
I'm Seeing NIN Tomorrow in Grand Rapids XD.

That's just showing off

The extra sounds are well worth downloading
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by craigspyke
Maybe I used that "/Jealousy" a little too early.

Agreed >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by craigspyke
Yeah but you get Garageband. /Jealousy

no reason to be jealous of garageband, theres tons of better programs available for PC.

I was pretty nonplussed by that program, and the site kept causing my firefox to crash.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
no reason to be jealous of garageband, theres tons of better programs available for PC.

I was pretty nonplussed by that program, and the site kept causing my firefox to crash.

Yeah fruity loops has the same stuff, with a lot of things, but then against it costs a bit... unless you're a uh.. into the whole interweb pirate thing, matey? --But this is actually free too, and I can't be arsed to take the time and to and get all the right sounding bleeps and drums.

This is kinda fun to play with.
Quote by Merdesa
Yeah fruity loops has the same stuff, with a lot of things, but then against it costs a bit... unless you're a uh.. into the whole interweb pirate thing, matey? --But this is actually free too, and I can't be arsed to take the time and to and get all the right sounding bleeps and drums.

This is kinda fun to play with.

Reaper is a lot more similar in functionality to Garageband and it's shareware with an unlimited trial (and the licenses are dirt cheap anyways)

Last.fm
Does anyone know where i can get some ready made drum beats for guitar pro? Ive made a couple of songs and want to add a drum track, but i have no idea about the basics of drums so i can't even really make a simple beat.

Any ideas?
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Reaper is a lot more similar in functionality to Garageband and it's shareware with an unlimited trial (and the licenses are dirt cheap anyways)

But isn't reaper just a recording program? I actually have it, but haven't really been in the recording mood since I downloaded it.
Quote by Merdesa
But isn't reaper just a recording program? I actually have it, but haven't really been in the recording mood since I downloaded it.

it can record, but it can also be used for loop and MIDI sequencing.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it can record, but it can also be used for loop and MIDI sequencing.

Ah, well like I said, I has teh fruity loops, so I just play around with that, I haven't read the instruction on how to use half of the things.

As you can see I'm very serious about my musicality.
The Ghost16 wav files are awesome.
Thanks very much TS
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.