Page 1 of 5
How often do you guys say "fuck"? I say it quite often. More than I can count. If I'm with friends, that is. If I'm with a girl or something, I might hold off a bit.

Wait for the poll.
same as you. i tend to use THE WORDS "bollocks" and "bugger" a lot more though. they seem much more satisfying.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
One per about 4 minutes.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Probably at least 10 times a day >___<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Too often, i want to cut back on my swearing, it's vulgar and pointless. Most of the time other words can be used, those words would probably make you look smarter and more classy too.
Sig space available, give me some praise
quite often. but under my breath. very rarely loud.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
A lot.

Surprising when you realise that dogs can't speak. 0_0
Last edited by MoleMania at Nov 14, 2008,
Depends on who i'm with. I don't really think about it, unless I'm around people who would be offended by it. It's just a word, really. I think it's pretty childish to be offended by a specific word.
Quote by Chen-min
I'm scottish, nuff said.

This
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
too ****ing often

cwutididthar?

Quote by Chen-min
I'm scottish, nuff said.

frenchy's gonna kill ya
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
what chen-min said

i've saw children as young 5 who swears like jay from jay and silent bob

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by moody git
i tend to use THE WORDS "bollocks" and "bugger" a lot more though. they seem much more satisfying.

I wish that Canada had a more diverse vocabulary, nobody ever uses these and I think it would be funny if more people did.

Yeah I use it too often as well, I'm usually good at restraining around the elderly or young children, but other than that its pretty common in my everyday speech.
Depends who im with, if im with my parents or other adults i never say it, around friends i use it a ridiculous amount of times.
I honestly hardly ever curse. Only when Im extrmeley po'd.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
waay tomuch for not beeing english

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I actually don't that often, unless I'm trying to convey a point, or I'm overly aggressive and angry.

I think it stopped when I started dating my girlfriend about a year ago. I naturally hold back when around women or the elderly anyway, just out of respect, and being around her so often, I kind of just dropped the habit. Thankfully. I kind of find the over-use of swearing distasteful.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Too much. I'll blame it on lenient parents. Trying to use other stuff though, bugger's a good one. And my sister and I are joining in the campaign to bring back random old words. But somehow 'golly', or 'oh blast' isn't quite as good as ****.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
a lot...and i live in mexico (pretty pointless swearing in english here haha)

it's like:

Me: mama pasame la crema para ponersela a mis tacos
Mom: hay mijo alcanzala tu, no vez que estoy ocupada?
Me: ****! ¬¬
Mom: Watcha sayin!?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Too often, but it depends on my mood; some days I'll be so disgusting that Frankie Boyle and Bill Hicks look like puritans in comparison; but other days I'll be more eloquent than Oscar Wilde.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Chen-min
I'm scottish, nuff said.

But you say fookin' or fook.
1988 Epi LP Custom
Peavey Wolfgang Special
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
PRS SE Soapbar
PRS SE Custom
Jet City JCA20H
VOX lil' Night Train
Celestion Greenback and Vintage 30 Speakers
Assorted Pedals and swag
Quote by The_rylan
But you say fookin' or fook.

Nah, it's more like "Fock". Cockneys/geordies say "fook"
Quote by metaldud536
I barely say it. I try to keep myself from from swearing around people, especially girls.

*high five*
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Saintsatan
Too often for my own good.

Aye.
It's always when I'm with friends though. Always.
I hate it. :|

My friend that I see regularly is a LOT worse.
Quote by ross1234
Too often, i want to cut back on my swearing, it's vulgar and pointless. Most of the time other words can be used, those words would probably make you look smarter and more classy too.

No its not pointless. Swear words are the only words that really make you feel less angry when you punch them out.
Page 1 of 5