OK, First of all I would like to say that I like this amp and I know alot of other people who like it aswell so please leave out your opinions about how bad you find the amp to be... I like it and I have already ordered one so you cant stop me.

I just have two questions. Im not that good with equalisers and settings to get the right tone. I can get it to sound great but not quite near to the artists tone Im playing. I can do avenged sevenfold but for stuff like Bullet for my Valentine and trivium etc does anyone who owns this amp have settings that sound close to these artists?

Question two. The two banks of effects per channel using the pedal is cool, I understand the concept and everything but still sometimes get caught in confusion about whats getting stored and when. Could anybody who 100% knows how to set it up at any time write a shortish guide on how the saving works and a little bit of a more in depth look (info) would be nice coz the manual isnt that great. Also if there is anyway to reset it to factory defaults (without getting extreme) please also post that.

Thanks Alot to All
Regards - GC
Ibanez RG321MH - PearlBlue (Now with EMG 85 and 81)
Jackson JS30RR - Black
Ibanez RG321MH - Black (now Red)

line 6 POD x3
CRATE GT212
Boss NS-2 (unused)
Ibanez TubeKing TK999HT (unused)

http://www.youtube.com/gconry
If you are looking for EQ settings there is a great thead on this already

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Horlicks
What are your EQ settings currently at?

I dont have the crate yet, but for 'avenged sevenfold - unholy confessions' I do something like Bass 4, Mid 5, Treble 6-7. Gain at 3 o'clock. Not exact but somewhere along those lines.

Quote by Tyler Durden
If you are looking for EQ settings there is a great thead on this already

Specific to the crate flexwave 120watt combo?
Ibanez RG321MH - PearlBlue (Now with EMG 85 and 81)
Jackson JS30RR - Black
Ibanez RG321MH - Black (now Red)

line 6 POD x3
CRATE GT212
Boss NS-2 (unused)
Ibanez TubeKing TK999HT (unused)

http://www.youtube.com/gconry