Have you experienced or do you belive in Ghosts? Since a child i have lived in a house that had paranormal activity in it. I moved out of this house close to 4 years ago and havent had any experiences since. Anyone got any stories? Are you a sceptic and dont belive? Lets hear it.
Ever heard of the ghost of the searchbar? He comes round to haunt noobs who start threads that come up all the time, fear him.
If the previous two posts have made it clear enough for you yet...

SEARCHBAR!!!
Quote by Chen-min
If the previous two posts have made it clear enough for you yet...

SEARCHBAR!!!

Whats the point of a forum if you aren't allowed to post threads? >.>
yeah i saw a ghost once

It was a really dark, quiet night and i was alone in the house. I was just sitting at the computer pr0n surfing when i heard something smash downstairs. I just put it down to the cat and carried on fapping. But i heard it again, this time louder and closer. It seriously freaked me out, so I went to investigate.. I found the cat, dead in the kitchen with a deathly pale figure standing over it, with blood dripping from it's empty eye sockets and deep crimson gashes in it's flesh. This.. Thing.. whatever it was lifted an arm and pointed at me, and I went cold all over, right through to my soul.. So i whistled for a cab and when it came near, the licence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror...
Quote by xHellbound
Whats the point of a forum if you aren't allowed to post threads? >.>

Because it's pointless of having two identical threads and the other thread will satisy his interests way more than this one ever will.
I had no idea. Well i guess everytime i go to make a topic i got to use the searchbar
Quote by Four-Strings
yeah i saw a ghost once

It was a really dark, quiet night and i was alone in the house. I was just sitting at the computer pr0n surfing when i heard something smash downstairs. I just put it down to the cat and carried on fapping. But i heard it again, this time louder and closer. It seriously freaked me out, so I went to investigate.. I found the cat, dead in the kitchen with a deathly pale figure standing over it, with blood dripping from it's empty eye sockets and deep crimson gashes in it's flesh. This.. Thing.. whatever it was lifted an arm and pointed at me, and I went cold all over, right through to my soul.. So i whistled for a cab and when it came near, the licence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror...

go home to belle aire!
Ghosts are like Religion. It's possible, but I haven't seen any definitive proof. However, people don't start wars over ghosts.
Quote by Platinum Pro
i do i believe in them had a few experiences happen to me.... strange noises, lights turning on by themselves, orbs, funny feelings..

and refusing to use the SEARCHBAR!

fixed. that felt good
Quote by Four-Strings
yeah i saw a ghost once

OMG

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Because it's pointless of having two identical threads and the other thread will satisy his interests way more than this one ever will.

So you're saying this thread doesn't have a ghost of a chance?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
So you're saying this thread doesn't have a ghost of a chance?

Correct, this thread will probably disappear into thin air.
Quote by KwikKopy
Correct, this thread will probably disappear into thin air.

...ehh.

And yeah, searchbar-right now. The last thread was huge, and you should find anything you're wondering about in there.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Four-Strings
yeah i saw a ghost once

!!
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.