Just saw them Wedsnesday night. It was ****ing amazing. Too bad the opening bands sucked dick, liks horribly bad to be playing with someone like the misfits. But once they came on it definiately made up for that. They opened with Halloween, with the Mike Meyers intro playing, red fog rising, and "The Misfits" sign beating like a heart. It was amazing, and they were in such a small venue. It's awesome how they just barrel through each song. To top it off, Jerry Only threw his wristband into the crowd at the end of the night and I caught it. Being the good friend I was, I gave it to my friend. Has anyone else seen them?
Ohhhh you mean Jerry Only and friends.. cos they sure as hell aint the Misfits anymore and they suck, quite how anyone can screw up playing a Misfits song is beyond me but they manage it.
Poor poor "band"
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Why are there so many kiss asses? Anyways, yeah, they're not the same, but Jerry Only has heart. To stay with the band, and perform like he did, is amazing to say the least.