It sounds really good. I was skeptical at first, seeing how most bands I browse on Myspace that say they are metal really suck and are more core than metal. You guys sound great. The melodies and solo's in the song sound really well and flow great with the song. It has a good mix of melodic and brutal.

I skimmed through you other songs and they sound great as well, didn't listen through all of them, I'm in a hurry, but they are great as well. I like that they are more brutal than your new one. Ya'll have that gothenberg influence but you sound more american and more death metal in it in my opinion, and that is a good thing.

Keep it up, I will be listening for more
David
Craft
thanks man, the song isnt even done being mixed or mastered yet. But next week we will have all new songs up from our new cd, thanks for checking it out we appreciate it.
Hrm... I'm torn. I love your guy's sound. The drums, the bass and guitar are just... right where they need to be. But your vocalist is like... not with you guys. He's like trying to be metal, then screamo, then death metal then back to screamo 90% of the time.

Still listening to it, loving all your guitar work. It's great stuff to pit/head bang to. Still thinking the vocalist needs to shut up. Second solo just started. Really feeling it, great rhythms and the solo itself is very satisfying.

Hrm... just after that solo it's a bit too close to a breakdown for me.

Honestly. I would totally listen to you guys if your vocalist wasn't killing it for me. He's on a whole different planet that isn't metal in my opinion.

7/10 with the vocalist.
9/10 without.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by ZarDac
It sounds really good. I was skeptical at first, seeing how most bands I browse on Myspace that say they are metal really suck and are more core than metal. You guys sound great. The melodies and solo's in the song sound really well and flow great with the song. It has a good mix of melodic and brutal.

I skimmed through you other songs and they sound great as well, didn't listen through all of them, I'm in a hurry, but they are great as well. I like that they are more brutal than your new one. Ya'll have that gothenberg influence but you sound more american and more death metal in it in my opinion, and that is a good thing.

Keep it up, I will be listening for more

You think that the older stuff up there is more brutal? Why do you say that?
Like I said I just skimmed through the other songs, didn't really listen through all of them. From what is sounded like from the beginnings of the songs they sounded a little heavier, but that is just my opinion.
David
Craft
I think you've posted your band here before, because I think I remember some of these songs. I f*cking love it.
Quote by ZarDac
Like I said I just skimmed through the other songs, didn't really listen through all of them. From what is sounded like from the beginnings of the songs they sounded a little heavier, but that is just my opinion.

Got ya, yeah the new song on there starts out softer but is much more brutal throughout the rest of the song.

Quote by SilentCivilian8
Sounds good guys, guitar is great.

Thanks a lot!

Quote by DrPants PhD
I think you've posted your band here before, because I think I remember some of these songs. I f*cking love it.

Yeah we have. Glad you like it!

Check out my soundclick page for another track: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=892454
I really like it, you're vox isn't my favorite, but your level of awseomness covers it. How big are you guys locally. I actually think you could get kinda big. Try to follow some tour or festival.
Quote by mepmep
I really like it, you're vox isn't my favorite, but your level of awseomness covers it. How big are you guys locally. I actually think you could get kinda big. Try to follow some tour or festival.

We are somewhat well known locally. The music scene around here really blows. Everyone loves Muchroomhead and worships any band that sounds like them.

We have been trying to get our shit together enough to go on a tour but its hard when a few people in the band are lazy assholes.
I absolutely hate that feeling. Gets to the point you wanna give them the boot but it's hard to find new people to replace, then teach them everything lol.
Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
I absolutely hate that feeling. Gets to the point you wanna give them the boot but it's hard to find new people to replace, then teach them everything lol.

Yeah exactly. Plus we have a decent chemistry going on when things are going good and thats really hard to find.
Quote by SemenDemon
i like the vocals.

Same here, I think it matches us really well. We are going back into the studio to mix everything tomorrow so hopefully we can get some more tracks up.
THE NEW TRACK ARE UP, THEY ARE THE FIRST FOUR! Let us know what you think about the other songs. thanks!
Wow... fell victim to the screamo failure. There goes yet another good band to the **** stream.

Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Wow... fell victim to the screamo failure. There goes yet another good band to the **** stream.

Honestly, what the hell is "screamo" about the singers voice?
Wow, really good... I rarely come across a band on myspace of this quality. That's a nice thick guitar tone... may I ask what you use?
I saw a soldano and a 5150.

I don't hear anything screamo about the vocals either...
Last edited by Ignite at Nov 21, 2008,
Screamo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3nZAA9C0XU

I don't here any similarities...

If you don't growl 98% of the time like George Fisher your not metal?

Quote by Ignite
Wow, really good... I rarely come across a band on myspace of this quality. That's a nice thick guitar tone... may I ask what you use?
I saw a soldano and a 5150.

I don't hear anything screamo about the vocals either...

Thanks man, we ended up using the 5150 and the Soldano blended and boosted with a Digitech Bad Monkey. I used a Caparison Horus and Alex used his ESP Eclipse.

All guitars were sent through a Mesa OS Recto Cab and mic'd using an SM57 and e609.
Quote by leod_74
Screamo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3nZAA9C0XU

I don't here any similarities...

If you don't growl 98% of the time like George Fisher your not metal?

No but when your singer sounds like a 12 year old bitch with his balls in a vice you're screamo.
Quote by sargasm
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
No but when your singer sounds like a 12 year old bitch with his balls in a vice you're screamo.

Hahaha ok, I'll just take your word for it. How old are you anyways?