Page 1 of 2
Long story that I'm sure most of you don't care about, but here it is anyway:

She claims we argue a lot, and we do, but about little stupid things.

i.e, She thinks we need to recycle more, but I say burn the garbage and use it for energy. She disagrees, argument ensues.

She thinks horses are smart, but any animal that will run into a fence unless you tell it to stop is not smart. I disagree, argument ensues.

We do argue a lot, but about the little things, so is it worth breaking up over? I don't think it is, so I want to show her I love her by buying her a flower at school. Is this a good idea?

I've already gotten her 3 red roses for our 3 month, so what should I do now? We just had our 5th month on the 12th.

Help?
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Talk to her instead of us. I don't know you, I don't know her, I can't help either of you.
Plus, this belongs in the relationship thread.
Why do you as a couple need to recycle more if you still go to school?

Grow up and move on.

Plus your burning garbage idea is ridiculous.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Give her AIDS and ditch her.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If the two of you argue over such insignificant things then it's fairly obvious you guys ain't for each other.

Move on! So what? Plenty of other girls out there if you haven't noticed

And I agree with Rankles, burning garbage is a daft idea!
If she wants to break up with you, there's really no other option. And if you argue over stupid things then you probably don't get on that well and aren't good for each other anyway. (And bringing flowers to school seems a little weird to me.)

EDIT: You're 15? Shit happens, get over it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by Platinum Pro
dude if she's wanting to break up over little essues like that.. then she's probably already got another guy lined up for when she dumps you..

this
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
just dont argue about the small things, let her keep her thoughts about horses (why would you care anyway??). and just recycle, a relationship is all about giving and taking things. There are times you have to give, face it. Just buy her a FANCY dinner and tell you love her, NO SEX IF SHE DOESNT HINTS SHE WANTS IT. She let her have a good night.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
boot sicks and run.

DEFTedit: you're 14, who gives a flying ****? there's 3.5 billion other females on this planet, I'm sure there's another one.

try after 4 years. there's where you ask why.
------

Shwiggity.
Last edited by deftonesordie at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by Gigatiran
Talk to her instead of us. I don't know you, I don't know her, I can't help either of you.
Plus, this belongs in the relationship thread.

+1

Always found it better to work it out with your partner than asking a forum full of strangers.
A power bigger than the pain.
Maybe she just doesn'y like you anymore.
You cant convince people that they should stay together. Did you think you were the one? poor thing.
If she wants to recycle more tell her you will use a condom more than once, and then see what she says.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Honestly, if you guys argue a lot its both your faults.

Try letting things go instead of being confrontational. You have to realize that discussing is better than arguing.

Lastly, the golden f#cking rule of life is:

"Never argue with someone who's opinion you don't respect."

If you don't respect a persons opinion, they're not worth the air it takes to argue with. Be enlightened, not ignorant.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
She sounds like a mad hippy, dump her and go out with a raw beef eating, fox hunting, Earth burning babe.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Absent Mind
If she wants to recycle more tell her you will use a condom more than once, and then see what she says.

I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
tell her to get in the fuc.king kitchen because she deserves no respect.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I can't take you seriously because you like dragonforce and that chinky.

Hahaha dragonforce haters... say what you want about the music, but accept that herman li and scot totman are faster than you ever will be.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Since your below the age of 20, this relationship is doomed. Your life will end, you will break out in acne and have a horrible life.

Actually I dunno, just have fun with it. Nobody likes the serious couple. Just stop fighting and start laughing. who honestly gives a flying **** about horses or recycling? And why if she thinks like that, would you care enough to piss her off with an opinion?
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by 36mikeyb36
tell her to get in the fuc.king kitchen because she deserves no respect.

We have a comedian in our midst.

...And 36mikeyb36 could probably learn a lot from him.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Protip: Unless you're both mature enough don't ever disagree with your g/f
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by gizmodious
Hahaha dragonforce haters... say what you want about the music, but accept that herman li and scot totman are faster than you ever will be.

Fail.
Sam Totman.
And I hate them with a passion.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by break-me-in
We have a comedian in our midst.

...And 36mikeyb36 could probably learn a lot from him.

Oh no you di-n't.

That comedian best be me.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
she sounds like a fuckin hippie. your better off without her.

EDIT:
Quote by gizmodious

rofl. speed doesnt mean anything when you sound like shit. I dont care what anyone says, they lick balls live. Dragonforce is the best example of how pro-tools is killing music.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Nah man, you just have to drain her emotionally until she no longer cares.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Dump her before she dumps you. Apparently you're like 13 so trust me, there will be more girls. Probably more like this. Maybe a few nicer ones.

EDIT: Seriously, these things aren't a big deal. If its such a problem to her, just don't argue with her. It's not a big deal. Better to learn now than later, WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Especially when they're wrong.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by Ur all $h1t

This man is telling the truth. Seriously, over time you will learn, the women have all the power in the relationship, because guys are pussies.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Me and my girlfriend of about a year split a few days ago, tbh im not really that bothered, its her loss. no more 10 inch schlong for her.
(jokes, we did split though, just jokes about my schong)
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Quote by freddaahh
Oh no you di-n't.

That comedian best be me.

I was referring to myself.

*snaps fingers in a Z formation*

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I think I read somewhere that like in France or something where they burn garbage that they get much more efficient energy.

Do you have any idea how much energy it costs to recycle something. Its a terrible energy investment, its only useful because its a MATERIAL reinvestment, not energy. You should really Reuse more than you recycle (like by twice as much).

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
just drop her, if she thinks couples are supposed to agree on everything.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by freddaahh
She sounds like a mad hippy, dump her and go out with a raw beef eating, fox hunting, Earth burning babe.

There is nothing wrong with being a hippy. I'm one, and there are no disadvantages.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
from experience.. i played off a break for so long my ex finally gave up on the whole sitatution.. if she wants a break try it.. might be for the best
she wants to break up over small stuff like that? you could find someone better.
p.s. to all you people saying shes a hippy because she wants to recycle, maybe. if you've got a problem with people recycling, your stupid. if you've got a problem with hippies, **** you.
Page 1 of 2