As the title suggests the sixth series of QI (Quite Interesting) starts tonight at 10:00PM on BBC2. The letter of the series is F and tonight's guests are Terry Wogan, David Mitchell and Ronni Ancona who will of course be joining Alan Davies and Quizmaster Stephen Fry. This week's episode is a Children in Need special.

So who else loves QI? Any favourite quotes or facts that you'd like to share? Who are your favourite guests and who do you think they should invite?

I'm also curious to see if QI is broadcast only in Britain, if you're from another country where QI is shown please tell. If you're from a country where QI is unheard of then get yourself to Youtube!

Here's a link to the UG QI Group for anyone who's interested.

Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
*gets erection* OH YEAH!!
i acctually love this show.
EDIT: i was looking on wikipedia and in the panelists bit, i don't think it says bill bailey for the whole series
and for me the best quote i have heard recently mainly on dave is sean lock "the dalai farmer" and that whole discussion
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Nov 14, 2008,
I for one, shall be watching.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by moody git
*gets erection* OH YEAH!!
i acctually love this show.
EDIT: i was looking on wikipedia and in the panelists bit, i don't think it says bill bailey for the whole series
and for me the best quote i have heard recently mainly on dave is sean lock "the dalai farmer" and that whole discussion

Where the hell is he right now?!

First he quits Buzzcocks...then he's not on QI...
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
Where the hell is he right now?!

First he quits Buzzcocks...then he's not on QI...
On tour.

Glad to see David Mitchell on the list.

Geeky comedians are awesome.
One of the best, funniest, and most amazing shows in the history of the earth. Theres something so charming about it, its almost never got nasty humour. I cant stand watching shows where every other joke is a sex joke, they manage the balance of everything so well, and you find out quite interesting things, oh how i love QI.
PSN: Noverion
Quote by Noverion
One of the best, funniest, and most amazing shows in the history of the earth. Theres something so charming about it, its almost never got nasty humour. I cant stand watching shows where every other joke is a sex joke, they manage the balance of everything so well, and you find out quite interesting things, oh how i love QI.

have you never watched a QI with Jo brand on?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by freedoms_stain
On tour.

Glad to see David Mitchell on the list.

Geeky comedians are awesome.

Anyone actually know if he's returning to Buzzcocks or has he quit altogether?

None of the guest captains have come close to his hairy genious.
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
Anyone actually know if he's returning to Buzzcocks or has he quit altogether?

None of the guest captains have come close to his hairy genious.

Stephen Fry?
DAVID MITCHELL?! What time

EDIT: >__>
<__<

Hasty post much?

But wooooo
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Nov 14, 2008,
"At the beginning of Series 21, Bill Bailey was unable to attend filming, so Noel Fielding, apparently on Bailey's request, provided cover for three episodes starting 22 November[8]. Bill Bailey left the show after Series 21 to pursue other commitments[9]. His role as team captain was filled by several 'guest captains' for Series 22."

Computer says no...
:'(
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Bill Bailey is on tour, and has been for ages, hence why he hasn been on QI or Buzzcocks for ages.

QI is f**king awesome, I wonder how long it will take some one to say f**k for the F series.

The Dalai farmer is probably my favourite episode, there are some other incredibly hilarious ones but I cant think specifically.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Its not really a new series, that starts in christmas aparently. This is a new episode done for comic relief. Its still a lot better than nothing until christmas though. I shall be watching it.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Well that's nice, but I won't see it until it's on Dave, I expect.
Truly am gonna miss Bill from Nevermind The Buzzcocks

Simon and Phil are still hilarious.. But I miss Bill :'(

But still.. QI is up and runnin again!
Quote by twowheels
Its not really a new series, that starts in christmas aparently. This is a new episode done for comic relief. Its still a lot better than nothing until christmas though. I shall be watching it.

Damn, I saw it on the TV guide as "1 of 12" and assumed they'd be broadcasting all episodes as a whole series.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
apparently they had a big rant about the french while filming one of the new episodes.

cant wait
Quote by twowheels

That explains Terry Wogan as the guest then.
I had no idea, completely missed it because they usually repeat epis in that slot

edit: Comic Relief is terrible these days
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
I had no idea, completely missed it because they usually repeat epis in that slot

edit: Comic Relief is terrible these days

Children In Need.
Quote by wannabe jesus
As the title suggests the sixth series of QI (Quite Interesting) starts tonight at 10:00PM on BBC2. The letter of the series is F and tonight's guests are Terry Wogan, David Mitchell and Ronni Ancona who will of course be joining Alan Davies and Quizmaster Stephen Fry. This week's episode is a Children in Need special.

So who else loves QI? Any favourite quotes or facts that you'd like to share? Who are your favourite guests and who do you think they should invite?

I'm also curious to see if QI is broadcast only in Britain, if you're from another country where QI is shown please tell. If you're from a country where QI is unheard of then get yourself to Youtube!

Here's a link to the UG QI Group for anyone who's interested.

I love QI, it's always different and interesting. Definitely one of my most favourite shows on TV currently.
However, the bolded points are the reasons I won't be watching it tonight.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I thought they had stopped it!!! woot.. i am proper pshyched man

stephen fry is my
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..