I think there sin't a threead like this, gimme a link to it and i'll delete this threadi f there is.

Anyway, whats your favourite part in a song?
For me, its the bridge, but like in the song duality he says "All I've got is insane" repeatedly, then goes back to the chorus. Also, the same sort of thing happens in before I forget where he screams "the end of the road".

Yes i do like Slipknot, don't take the piss now...
Last edited by SlayedInTheFace at Nov 14, 2008,
The bridge?
Always the ending, steals the spotlight of the song.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Usually for me, it's the part before the solo, and the solo itself. Like when the song goes into double-time.

EDIT:
Quote by Renka
The ass-stomp riff.

Yes! This.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Nov 14, 2008,
the breakdown, such as the one in "down from the sky" or "kirisute gomen"
Quote by metaldud536
It depends. I like music that goes like....BLLLLLEAARRGH WHHO DOOO DOO BLEH BLEH *BLAST BEAT* RATATATATATATATATATATATA

haha we all do like that part but my favorite would either be intro or solo
Kids these days.
Quote by Froboarder
Yes! This.

See, this man knows what it's about.
in the arms of sorrow by killswitch engage. when the second chorus starts i think its like all quiet and just guitar and howards like "Into the arms of sorrow!" and then everything starts up really epic like
"Geppetto" by Novembre
4:35/4:36 - The section starts
5:21 Onwards - That part of the solo; 'tis beautiful.
My favourite part in a song is just the first couple of notes of a solo, kinda telling you where it's going to go next, I love it. Especially if hearing it for the first time
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I like it when the drummer doesn't over-use the double bass, and then he uses it for an awesome effect.

I also like it when the guy plays guitar.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me

I'm pretty embarassed by it, but I absolutely love the line "You wear nothing, but you wear it so well" in that song.
In "Hljómalind" by Sigur Ros, I love the part where the keyboard/organ comes in after the second chorus. So awesome
The song's climax, leading up to a solo, until it breaks into double the speed, some uber ego shredding tears the world apart for two minutes, capped off with a melodic dual solo, a hefty drum solo, then back to a brutal chorus. Kind of like Shogun by Trivium, Vultures by Arch Enemy, and some Death.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too