um.. my friend and i are planning to start a band (in Kentwood, MI) and my vocals are okay but i think we should have someone better. we have no direction as of yet but we are going to stay to the more metal side of rock. please leave us a message if you would like to join or have any questions.
i live in grand rapids. i play guitar. i'm interested in being in a band. what are your influences?

edit: sorry, i forgot to mention that i will do vocals, lol.
Last edited by numetal22 at Nov 14, 2008,
that's fine however i need to know how old you are and were you live to make sure it will work
i'm 15. i live over by christian high and ottawa hills. i'm within walking distance to woodland mall and centerpoint mall area.
Hey I live by Patbuck2, he's a friend of mine. I play guitar and bass, but I currently don't have either due because I was reccently diagnosed with ADS (Asshole dad syndrome).

I'll talk to patbuck2, and when I get my stuff back I'll ask him if you guys still need me (if you even form the band)
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Whatever, that's okay, like I said, I'm currently not in the position to join a band at the moment anyway. (****ing ADS)
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk