So anyone in the pit at Sheffield Uni? more specifically Tapton Hall. I could do with someone to jam with/start a band with..
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I've applied to go there next year.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Endcliffe here
My rig:
Ibanez GRG170DX with Swineshead Warthog and Venom
Ibanez TCY10
Vintage V99CS
Boss MT-2
Boss OD-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Zoom 606
Randall RG50TC
Marshall MG50DFX
Woot, Sheffield!

That is all.

Edit: Actually no it's not, visit the Dove and Rainbow down the alley near Pizza Hut in town, there's always plenty of musicians in there, and me sometimes when I'm at home.

Check out West Street Live aswell, and Under the Boardwalk, most pubs in town have gigs and stuff on regularly which is a good place to meet musicians, we're friendly up north so don't be afraid to ask.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Last edited by Kadaj at Nov 19, 2008,
My mate chris is there at the moment, he's a beast on the bass. Talking Victor Wooten meets Mark king in an epic battle while flea faps away in the corner
I'm applying there next year

Is there a good music scene there? I'm not one for "clubbing"

Well, aside from rock clubs. I'll be looking to do some jammin tho so if u hold on a yea n I actually get into Sheffield you never know
i'm at sheffield uni.. in encliffe...

i'm up for jamming but im abit meh at playin guitar lol
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Don't go to the Corp, it sucks some serious arse!

massive fail. the corp is the most fun you'll ever have anywhere! 50p vodka! smoking lots of drugs! dancing to **** music in the commerical room!

ok, maybe i'm being a little nostalgic here, but its still kinda fun. that said, i haven't been for about a year or so now...
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.