Hey
What are your opinions on this pickup?

Would it make a mahogany bodied guitar sound muddy?
The guitar in question is my S370.

I'm just wondering because i may have the chance to acquire a Bare knuckle Warpig for £50

Thanks in Advance.
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
haha seems as if me preaching Bare knuckle at every opportunity is starting to pay off, threads everywhere! No it wouldn't make it sound muddy, but don't take my word for it e-mail Tim at tim@bareknucklepickups.co.uk

He will respond within 48 hours
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
^ yeah, email tim and/or make a post over at the forum.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ill think about that, as i don't really want to buy any straight off them just yet, as they're really pricey haha

what are the neck versions like?
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
You can email Tim just to ask for advice, and that's what the other posters in here are saying I think.
I doubt you'll find the sound muddy, but it might not be what you're looking for. At that price you could probably sell it on without making a loss if you don't like it, so why not go for it, and see what you think?