This would be the first time i would use the report feature but i hate it because it reminds me of communism and therefore the destroying of my country.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
no.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
the rapper sounds like he's almost whispering, like he's trying to keep his voice down
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by kyle33093
nobody on a guitar website wants to hear about some freaking rappers

was that suppose to be rap? sounded like a midi file with some guy whispering in his CHEAP microphone. they have 4 friends, and 1 fat girl commenting on their awesomeness
Too bad thats not a bad, just a guy making up works and saying chicka rocka chicka rocka
spam/advertising

*reported*
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by ehlert99
was that suppose to be rap? sounded like a midi file with some guy whispering in his CHEAP microphone. they have 4 friends, and 1 fat girl commenting on their awesomeness

Sounds like a famous myspace rapper to me
Muaaaaaaaaaaahahha guys seriously listen to the second and third verse on 'We Delta' its so funny.

I think this is a joke.
Quote by itchy guitar
spam/advertising

*reported*

Uh, you think I'd willingly advertise this shit? If it were my project, I wouldn't share it with anyone.

Can't get my shit stolen by you wannabe wangstas.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Your brain is in for a radical new look on life.

some crappy rap is going to change our outlook on life?
Hey why are you still talking on here? your group obviously got big within the 5 minutes you said they werent big then got signed..
Quote by ehlert99

Another of their big fan base is Tom too.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
lets not feed the troll anymore.

rinestonecowboy. you're not even a good troll.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Uh, you think I'd willingly advertise this shit? If it were my project, I wouldn't share it with anyone.

Can't get my shit stolen by you wannabe wangstas.

haha ur hilarious.
and the clone troopers on the ms page are pretty funny too
But seriously, buy their albums. :p

Quote by itchy guitar
lets not feed the troll anymore.

rinestonecowboy. you're not even a good troll.

That's cute you feel that way. I'm not under a bridge right now, but you can continue to miss the point and keep on being a dick about everything.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy

Ill use it for toilet paper, if they even make any.
How come that this is still opened while yesterday Corey's Monster's awsome thread were closed in no time?
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Make sure to use the fold out inlays in the cover that have hundreds of pictures of clones in precarious predicaments throughout the band's career and rise to stardom.

And there's bound to be some paper inside the bonus DVDs for the making of We Delta.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy

That's cute you feel that way. I'm not under a bridge right now, but you can continue to miss the point and keep on being a dick about everything.

i will continue if you don't mind.

there are rules in these forums. that includes posting in the right forums and not spamming. there is a specific forum for PROMOTING YOUR BAND and the pit is not it.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Make sure to use the fold out inlays in the cover that have hundreds of pictures of clones in precarious predicaments throughout the band's career and rise to stardom.

And there's bound to be some paper inside the bonus DVDs for the making of We Delta.

To bad using the clones would be breaking a copyright law
Quote by kyle33093
Retards
Attempting
Poetry

intolerant fukk
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.