right my drummers not as motivated as the rest of the band to play music, he only ever wants to play simple ska beats or play a dj set or something

hes going away to india for a month so we're guna need a new drummer for that period anyway so yeah...

how do i put him down nicely?

inb4 fap rape kill him etc.
Just tell him.
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
be polite?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Have everyone in the band stand in one line, then say "Ok, everybody's who's in the band take one step forward - wait! Not so fast, drummer boy."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just tell him that he's a cool guy, but you're not really looking for that kind of drummer. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
how do i put him down nicely?

Take him to the vet's.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
tell him he isn't fulfilling his commitment to the band and if he doesnt start putting more effort into it, you're gonna kick him out. then kick him out after a week or two
well tell him like this: We´re motivated, you´re not. We don´t wanna fool around and get serious, so we ask you to leave this band, we´re very sorry.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Kensai
Have everyone in the band stand in one line, then say "Ok, everybody's who's in the band take one step forward - wait! Not so fast, drummer boy."

Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Just tell him.

However, it is not wise to ditch him from the band before you have found a replacement.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by monkeysintheday
Did anybody else read the India part?
Why is he going there?

Expedition? I did that in India for a month.

My band at the time had no problem with it. Unless you're playing gigs you don't need a replacement for that month. Anyways, TS, have you actually talked to him? Give him an ultimatum.
Quote by n to the k
i will play for you!

where do you live?

florida.
Can you count to 8 and stomp your foot with that while occasionally hitting some sort of cymbal?
if so you are qualified to replace my drummer
we are a soft alternative gband and he spends most of practice butchering raining blood horribly