I am looking for a hardtail string through strat style bridge and ferrules must be in good shape and chrome. I want to trade a bridge seymour duncan hot rail for a neck single coil pickup. For these they don't have to be the best but must be in good shape I'd prefer chrome but would consider gold, hardtail string through strat style bridge and ferrules, 3 to a side tuners, maybe a 3 way switch, knobs (any type besides strat considered), 2 sets of strap pins, 500k pots, dpdt on-off-on switches. I could use truss rods, fretwire, and figerboard blanks too it's a long shot but figured I'd ask. I also have a 20' never used right angle monster cable for trade.
Hi mate, I've got some 500k pots im looking to get rid of. how many do you want?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sorry for double post, also got some gold speed knobs too.
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
Hi mate, I've got some 500k pots im looking to get rid of. how many do you want?

probably wouldn't be worth it because there pretty cheap already and I'm in the us
Well ok, up to you, postage is only like £2 so if you spread that between say 10 pots and 10 knobs or something then its not too bad.

420 =
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
Well ok, up to you, postage is only like £2 so if you spread that between say 10 pots and 10 knobs or something then its not too bad.

420 =

Yeah, I'm really not interested in the knobs the pots are always useful, I can get them for about $2 a piece here though.
I've got some prs machineheads 3x3 coming up for sale soon n I'll sell them to u for $60 if u like dude straight off a brand new prs singlecut, n also some humbuckers custom wound too, if ur interested pm me
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
I've got some prs machineheads 3x3 coming up for sale soon n I'll sell them to u for $60 if u like dude straight off a brand new prs singlecut, n also some humbuckers custom wound too, if ur interested pm me
A little too expensive for me I'm running low on cash until A customer for a body and neck I built decides to pay me.
Just for you mate, I'll do you 8 pots for $12 delivered.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I have a lot knobs, I have 2 pairs of chrome strap pins, 6 black ferrules, and I'm sure I have a spare 3 way switch. PM me for details.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Still want to trade neck single coil for the hot rail? I got a neck single coil that came off a mim strat I think.
Quote by Chevyman95
Still want to trade neck single coil for the hot rail? I got a neck single coil that came off a mim strat I think.

I'm still looking to trade it but the hot rail is a $75 pickup and I was looking for something a little better.
Did the pots arrive yet mate?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!