ANybody else going?

the toasters and flatfoot 56 tour coming thru town, with a few locals on the bill, should be a sweet show...
I missed The Toasters when they came here, and I can't really remember why. I had something else going on, but I should have gone to see The Toasters.

What's 'Cuse?
Yeah, I'm gonna say New York.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I was gonna cuz it was at Funk N Waffles (the greatest place on earth) but none of my friends wanted to and I went to work instead.

Story of my life.

They're in Wilkes Barre today (Sat) I think but I doubt I'll be able to rally any troops.

I've never even seen the Toasters

I need to expand my friend palate
they were absolutely amazing. and flatfoot 56 was really good too. i generally dislike any irish punk but i really enjoyed their set. if you get the oppourtunity, stand in front of their bass player, super high energy, great for circle pitting.
this makes me want to apply to Syracuse that much more

The application took me waaaaaaay longer than any other I did.

And they gave me no money.

Jerks
I was thinking that 'Cuse would be Syracuse. But I didn't know that there was a Syracuse in the US, I thought it was the one in Sicily.

Mmmm I might have a Sicilian pizza today!
I was going to apply to Syracuse to hang out with Earth Crisis.

But I didn't.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Central NY has Syracuse AND Ithaca

Syracuse, Sicily is prolly much prettier.

Although Syracuse U is kinda attractive when the sun is out.

EDIT: how early do you get up Brian?

It's like what, 8am on your side of the ocean?
Ooh, I'm like an hour and 35 minutes from syracuse. I have my license but I'm not really allowed to drive past watertown.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

I don't sleep if I'm worried or pissed off, or a combination thereof due to my project going tits-up from the outset.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Central NY has Syracuse AND Ithaca

Syracuse, Sicily is prolly much prettier.

Although Syracuse U is kinda attractive when the sun is out.

Ithaca from Roadtrip? I just watched that again the other day it was great.
I'm catching them at the Morgantown, WV stop next sunday. There are three really good local bands on the bill too, so it should be pretty awesome!
Quote by MannersBad
Ithaca from Roadtrip? I just watched that again the other day it was great.

Yeah. My Friend actually goes to Ithaca College.

I think they changed it to "Ithaca University" for the movie.

It's a counter cultural haven. I have a cousin who lived on an autonomous farming commune up there *-)

Quote by Joe-Fish
Ooh, I'm like an hour and 35 minutes from syracuse. I have my license but I'm not really allowed to drive past watertown.

Man You ARE waaaay upstate.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I was gonna cuz it was at Funk N Waffles (the greatest place on earth) but none of my friends wanted to and I went to work instead.

Story of my life.

They're in Wilkes Barre today (Sat) I think but I doubt I'll be able to rally any troops.

I've never even seen the Toasters

I need to expand my friend palate

When I saw The Toasters (Big D, The Slackers and Capdown's last ever show as well now I think of it), I went alone because none of my friends fancied it. Still, it was way worth it. I may have looked like a toal loser, but so did the 20 stone cow with make-up slathered all over her face like strawberry jam and a NOFX t-shirt intended for a 5 year old straining across her chest.

I fell in love that night. Anyway, if it's not too late just go on your own!
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!