Page 1 of 2
Howdy,

Just looking for some quick advice, she's really down after failing a test, shes in Scotland so I can't do anything except for send her pictures and texts.

Last night I did a striptease to try and cheer her up, tonight I cant think of anything.

Please help ? Something fun, rather than romantic.
Ok let me just use my amazing mind power to figure out what sort of person your girlfriend is and what she likes so I can tell you what to do.

... -.-
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
you play here teh geetahr, bcuz you can pleh it dunn u?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
what test did she fail to make her that sad?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
play a song for her over the phone
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Ok let me just use my amazing mind power to figure out what sort of person your girlfriend is and what she likes so I can tell you what to do.

... -.-

Oh yes, because giving me some general ideas is COMPLETELY impossible.
Hold her, kiss her, tell her you love her and and that everything's alright, and don't let her go?
uhhhh, yea
Bukkake. Now.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
How many amoebas does it take to change a lightbuld?

One, no two, no hang on, four, eight....
hello
Call up the local florist and send flowers and a bear.

You will be surprised how many chicks have never gotten flowers.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by Haggard13

She's doing medicine in Edinborough. Something in that general area. She doesn't want to talk about it.
Quote by Washburnd Fretz

Won't do anything for tonight though, I need to do something tonight over text.
Quote by Haggard13

Pregnancy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Washburnd Fretz

and

... Bad idea.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Washburnd Fretz

Seconded, but without the bear. Bears are kinda scary. I've never liked bears, so don't take the chance! Send her chocolate and flowers. Chocolate = endorphins = happy.

If she's lactose intolerant and allergic to pollen, you might not wanna do this, however.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Something fun though ! Like a striptease, but not as sexy because she won't want that tonight.

(Sorry, just writing down my thoughts hoping it will help me come up with something myself). Thanks for the amoeba joke btw whoever wrote that, I just sent it to her
Quote by esther_mouse
Seconded, but without the bear. Bears are kinda scary. I've never liked bears, so don't take the chance! Send her chocolate and flowers. Chocolate = endorphins = happy.

If she's lactose intolerant and allergic to pollen, you might not wanna do this, however.

Yeah, don't send her a bear. Send her a frog! Frogs are always cool!

/stolen joke.
It would probably be better if it came from you rather than The Pit.
But just, I dunno, text her jokes?
Quote by Reapersoul
Something fun though ! Like a striptease, but not as sexy because she won't want that tonight.

(Sorry, just writing down my thoughts hoping it will help me come up with something myself). Thanks for the amoeba joke btw whoever wrote that, I just sent it to her

Gotta love a bit of Bill Bailey.
hello
tell her, youre nevver gonna give here up, you never gonna let her down, turn around and dessert her

Also mention that you never gonna maker her cry, say goodbye and hurt her.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Tell me where in Scotland she is...I'LL go cheer her up

hehehe
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Henkdemachtige
tell her, youre nevver gonna give here up, you never gonna let her down, turn around and dessert her

Also mention that you never gonna maker her cry, say goodbye and hurt her.

Tell her a blind joke like this:
A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!" The blind man replies, "Just looking around."
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Henkdemachtige

Also mention that you never gonna make her cry, say goodbye and hurt her.

Dessert?

Also, you forgot that he's never gonna tell her a lie.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Dessert?

Also, you forgot that he's never gonna tell her a lie.

you sir have a sharp eye for little details, i salute you.
Quote by Holy Katana

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Jackal58
Pregnancy.

Lol so she failed a pregnancy test? Unless she WANTS a baby, that isn't a bad thing...

And to answer the question, a simple phone call and a chat may make her feel a little better. Just being there for her without doing anything extravagant will at least let her know that she's in your thoughts.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by DisgruntledDuck
Lol so she failed a pregnancy test? Unless she WANTS a baby, that isn't a bad thing...

And to answer the question, a simple phone call and a chat may make her feel a little better. Just being there for her without doing anything extravagant will at least let her know that she's in your thoughts.

Yeah, this man is right, phone her.
Page 1 of 2