My Playlist

I sent the link to Snyper, but it hasn't been posted yet so I took the liberty of doing it myself, and wait for a sticky. This playlist consists of lesser known melodic and progressive bands, with a recurring theme of melancholy (all except for the 'I' song, rofl). Things to look for: the solo in Uncreation, the outro to All Painted Cold, and ALL of The Coffin Ships.

Hope you all enjoy.

NOV 14 Broadsword
NOV 21 MHDrunk
NOV 28 Mr. President
DEC 05 Dyer's Eve
DEC 12 Instrumetal
DEC 19 Scourge441
DEC 26 nebiru
JAN 02 Snyper
JAN 09 Kepulix
JAN 16 webbtje
JAN 23 King ofKumbucha
JAN 30 tigerking615
FEB 06 Mudvayne_4_Life
I will give this a listen tomorrow, I look forward to it
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I'm listening to it now. Pretty sweet. I'm on the second song.

Jonas growls!!!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
that Wild Rover cover was excellent

rest was good, nothing i hadn't heard before, but pretty much what i expected

Kroda was okay, love Drudkh and Temnozer so it's all good there too. Walknut is another awesome inclusion, love the band.

All in all, despite me knowing all the bands, it was a good playlist but not very...varied.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
My good man, might I add that you listened to the wrong playlist.

EDIT: Actually, how DID you end up listening to Emenius'?
Quote by Broadsword

I have no idea...?

I'll edit this with your playlist

Goredit: The Wild Rover! Love that song, and love Tyr. October Tide was excellent, and the song is one of my personal favorites. Eh...Dan Swano was boring to me. In Mourning is a big thumbs up from me, and I is a great addition. Falls of Rauros are good, and I like the song but the sudden transition in that one is annoying. The Morningside and Primordial are both excellent.

So yeah, you were right about me knowing them, and about liking most of them.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by Broadsword

rofl,.. I take that as a compliment anyway hahaha

on the second song now, so far both songs that I know, but that's not bad in any way shape or form. If radio stations here played this stuff, I'd drool. Great choice at this point, will edit for the rest of the comments

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Excellent playlist, I thoroughly enjoyed it

I know the In Mourning song, and I think I've heard The Trees by Morningside, but only once. Other than that it was all new (heard of Tyr, but never listened). All good stuff.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Good playlist man, the first three songs especially. In Mourning was weird, half the song didn't do that much for me, but the other half was just beautiful. Nice choice.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I listened and I didn't like the first two songs and then it wouldn't play anything but that horrid Swano song.

Your playlist is cursed.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Harhar, it's probably a good thing, then, because chances are you wouldn't like the rest of it.

And I think it is cursed. I'm still trying to figure out how two people managed to listen to Emenius' playlist two weeks ago...

And to the other comments,
Well that happened and then it jammed on me. I did notice 8track threw up a message saying the upload system had been screwed up. Perhaps the system is mixing crap up.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'm from the US but a girl in one of my classes taught us The Wild Rover and that's the best version I've ever heard. Awesome playlist.