on the Epiphone Les Paul Standard what is the neck profile..because i use a starcaster by fender and that neck is a c shape and i want to upgrade to a epi but i want to know if the neck will be alot bigger or the same size???
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
to me it feels thinner and i like it alot better

btw:i dont think a "starcaster" is really made by fender.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Quote by killerscorpion
to me it feels thinner and i like it alot better

btw:i dont think a "starcaster" is really made by fender.

it is availible at your local walmart/target ect... yea i know it sucks oh well and which one is thinner???

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
my lp has got alotta bulk to it. play the epi before u buy it
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
my lp has got alotta bulk to it. play the epi before u buy it

yea i was gonna try it...sometime later in december but i just wanted to know oh and about how thick is the lp thx in advance

Quote by Prophet of Page
Quote by eahilder
it is availible at your local walmart/target ect... yea i know it sucks oh well and which one is thinner???

Is a Epi available at target or the strat? because if u want the epi u have to go to Guitar Center or a music store

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Quote by killerscorpion
Is a Epi available at target or the strat? because if u want the epi u have to go to Guitar Center or a music store

the strat lol i aint as dumb as i used to be....

Quote by Prophet of Page
The Epi neck is roughly the same as most Squier strats and Mexican-made Fender Stratocaster guitars. It's actually a tiny bit thinner at the low frets and a tiny bit thicker at the high frets. Overall, it won't feel hugely different. It's a basic slightly-thinner-than-medium C-shape neck.

The main difference you'll feel is Strat style guitars (including that Starcaster of yours) are made with a 25.5" scale neck/bridge and Les Pauls are made with a 24.75" scale neck/bridge. What this means is that strings on a Les Paul are a little bit slacker, and the distance between each fret is a tiny bit smaller.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.