Holy hell, that guitar is sexy as hell. I would say call guitar center and ask if they can special order it directly from esp, but I'm sure if it is possible shipping would be a bitch.

I'm definitely in love with that guitar, whether or not it's attainable in America.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
I always liked the Horizon III. I don't understand why these guitars are Japan only. They would make much more money selling their unique guitars worldwide.
Quote by BrickIsRed
I always liked the Horizon III. I don't understand why these guitars are Japan only. They would make much more money selling their unique guitars worldwide.

'Cause that would be monopoly! lol

Maybe because it's based in Japan? Maybe because it would cost alot of money to ship all the different guitars?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude

Maybe because it's based in Japan? Maybe because it would cost alot of money to ship all the different guitars?

They could easily start producing those guitars in the USA.
I think its just because everything awesome comes from Japan. Lets face it, they make great stuff there. Also I think here in the West we're dominated too much with set shapes. Strats, Vs, Explorers...

Quote by aznrockerdude

Ya, but the ESPs and some of the LTDs we have access to come from Japan anyway. So why can't they just ship those out too. I can't see an extra cost really.
you can order them theys jus take like 5 months to get to the us/canada my bud has and esp similar to that black one
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
there is a way. first locate a guitar shop in japan, tell them you want to custom order a specific guitar you want. and thn you can wire them the money or use paypal, thats how i got my japanese strat from kyoto.
Thanks people. I was trying to decide on my next guitar. Thought I found it but now I see that my "cup runneth over". Got some thinking to do now.
Quote by A7X-LoGaN-A7X
Holy hell, that guitar is sexy as hell. I would say call guitar center and ask if they can special order it directly from esp, but I'm sure if it is possible shipping would be a bitch.

I'm definitely in love with that guitar, whether or not it's attainable in America.

Guitar center is not even an ESP dealer.
Actually, ESPs are made in Japan. The ones with American Flag stickers say assembled or inspected or something similar. That being said, I would take an ESP over almost any American guitar, except maybe a Jackson. Also, like BlueDaze said, in America these don't sell great because everyone wants a Gibson or Fender. They also have a pretty bad reputation here. Mostly from dumbasses who think Gibson is the end all greatest guitar in the world and anything else sucks and if you say Gibson sucks you're a blasphemer to them. That was a total run on sentence. But, they're great guitars and if people would wake up, they would see that.
Quote by mmolteratx
They also have a pretty bad reputation here.

Most people I talk to or the forums I visit tend to think highly of ESP
Quote by metaxis
Most people I talk to or the forums I visit tend to think highly of ESP

Yea people I talk to online tend to like them more, but I'm talking your average noob or Jimmy Page fanatic. I know quite a few of them at my school and it's pretty gay when they say that shit.
Quote by mmolteratx
Yea people I talk to online tend to like them more, but I'm talking your average noob or Jimmy Page fanatic. I know quite a few of them at my school and it's pretty gay when they say that shit.

haha its even funnier when i say it and most of them know i have two gibson at my disposal
I recently bought an ESP LTD VIPER-200fm. I do have other guitars. I was in the guitar shop just killing time and i spotted this LTD. It looked stunning. i inspected it closely and was very impressed with the quality. So i plugged it in and played it and spent money i shouldnt of and bought it. I know this guitar is on the mid-low end of the LTD line, but i am very impressed. I can only just imagine what ESP's top of the line stuff is like.