A friend of mine came over to my house yesterday and rapidshared a bunch of albums without my permission. I got rid of them after he left, but can I still get in legal trouble for it? Does/can my ISP even track downloads on rapidshare?
Chances of the feds coming after you for a few albums is extremely low. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT MON!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
You'll not get in legal trouble anyway, it's like winning the lottery; sure, you can get fined, but you won't.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Ed Hunter
Chances of the feds coming after you for a few albums is extremely low. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT MON!

Well, that wasn't really my question.
that sounds like an awesome friend! im soo lazy to do it myself i wish i had someone to do that for me!
Will you get fined? I'm 99% sure you won't.
Does Rapidshare track ISP's? I don't think so.
Can they? Yes.
Quote by sergc118
that sounds like an awesome friend! im soo lazy to do it myself i wish i had someone to do that for me!

It was stuff he wanted. He didn't download music I wanted, lol. I normally wouldn't care, but over a dozen CDs is a bit much.

Will you get fined? I'm 99% sure you won't.
Does Rapidshare track ISP's? I don't think so.
Can they? Yes.

Thanks
nah, Rapidshare has been in legal trouble for years because they refuse to let anyone track ISP's AT ALL. It's rumoured that are short before getting shut down, but this has been a rumour for years :P

so you're good.