I want one of those tambourines you hit with your foot, is that a regular tambourine, or is it a special one...is it even a tambourine....??

I want the kind that you see people using with acoustic guitar
Only thing I know of I a Hi Hat pedal with a tambourine on top, which u can operate with the pedal in a certain way.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??