Page 1 of 2
So today at work someone jacked my $100 Polo sweatshirt.. what should i do?

Currently I feel like beating the living shit out of the person that took it when i found out.

You might say violence isn't the answer but i feel like when people mess with your shit that changes
What a coincidence, i stole somebodys polo today, but i dropped it in a toilet

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Nov 14, 2008,
heha owned are you a girl bttw stop bitching about cloths
sorry zeeazz I"ll change it so you can die i hate you >_<
Last edited by flightX at Nov 14, 2008,
Some kid at my school today said that someone stole his $100 sweatshirt. My question was, why the hell do you own a $100 sweatshirt?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

When people mess with my shit I report them to the police.

...People who touch feces tend to be wackos, or scientists. I never see any labcoats.
stop wasting money on over priced clothing?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Who buys $100 sweaters? None of my clothes cost more than $40
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
wtf did you spend 100$ on a shirt for. All my shirts are like 20$ or so. THe only piece of clothing I own over that is a 200$ motorcycle jacket and 100$ ski jacket / pants.
yea who spends that much on a single sweatshirt? maybe you'll learn a lesson and not spend so much for something that's so easy to take, low price = low remorse when it gets gafted.
well i guess you learned your lesson, how about buy 5 sweatshirts priced at 20 dollars each. 20 dollars everyday at your local wal-mart, come take a look, prices and items for the entire family..........god im such a tool
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
you know what man, you should go up to him as your neighbor and say "you know what my brother, i know what you did to me was quite wrong, but i thank you, because through your actions i have learned the lesson that material possesions are of little importance to this great endevour known as life, the real content lies in the inner human body and spirit and nature and how we are connected to it, that 100 dollar only blinded me from seeing the light, here have a trophy"
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by seanaton10
Because I don't live in welfare like you people

I don't live in fantasy land like people that spend a hundred buck's on a chunk of cotton stitched together by prisoners in China.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by seanaton10

**** you, you ignorant, snobby prick.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Quote by amp_322
Fuck you, you ignorant, snobby prick.

I did a much better job of that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well, when some kid stole my ipod, I "beat the living shit" out of him after getting it back. XD He never messed with me again.

Go ask around and see if anyone is wearing it on monday.

EDIT:
I own an $100 sweatshirt, but then again, I'm a girl XD and I use it as a jacket.
Quote by Jackal58
I did a much better job of that.

That you did. Alas, the message is across.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Quote by this&that
well i guess you learned your lesson, how about buy 5 sweatshirts priced at 20 dollars each. 20 dollars everyday at your local wal-mart, come take a look, prices and items for the entire family..........god im such a tool

Anyone who advertises that pitiful excuse for a store is a tool.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Anyone who advertises that pitiful excuse for a store is a tool.

i guess no one understands satire.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
what should you do?
dont be a dumass
problem solved
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by seanaton10

um do you really think someone on welfare would have a computer you dumb piece of...... i mean, slow down there my brother, you are blinded from the light by the craze for material possessions, i suggest you give away all your money and just go out to live in the forest somewhere, and just enjoy the great gift the world has to offer. lay down in teh grass and say "mother nature, i love you so much, that id love to have sex with you in your asshole"
OR
you could donate 20,000 dolalrs to me and come live on my compound where you will do tons of field work and praying until the night of reckoning where we will leave this earth and catch a comet to our home planet,.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by this&that
i guess no one understands satire.

I knew you were kidding.

I just agreed with you that Wal-Mart is the kind of place where tools and poor mothers shop.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
um do you really think someone on welfare would have a computer you dumb piece of...... i mean, slow down there my brother, you are blinded from the light by the craze for material possessions, i suggest you give away all your money and just go out to live in the forest somewhere, and just enjoy the great gift the world has to offer. lay down in teh grass and say "mother nature, i love you so much, that id love to have sex with you in your asshole"
OR
you could donate 20,000 dolalrs to me and come live on my compound where you will do tons of field work and praying until the night of reckoning where we will leave this earth and catch a comet to our home planet,.

You got paypal?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by seanaton10

Oh, and that's your argument gone up the shitter. Cheap clothes ftw.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Jackal58
You got paypal?

we bretheren do not believe in paypal, we believe that one who is enlightened enough can find our compound by the light of zeus. this particular douch... i mean misguided individual will find enlightenment in my words and will come to me for assistance, for i can help. he will soon see that trading in his 100000 dollar clothes for burlap sacks and a shaved head and working every day until a quick suici..i mean departure will be just the right lifestyle for him.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
we bretheren do not believe in paypal, we believe that one who is enlightened enough can find our compound by the light of zeus. this particular douch... i mean misguided individual will find enlightenment in my words and will come to me for assistance, for i can help. he will soon see that trading in his 100000 dollar clothes for burlap sacks and a shaved head and working every day until a quick suici..i mean departure will be just the right lifestyle for him.

Damn I really wanted to go for a ride on that comet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by JakdOnCrack
$100 is an expensive sweatshirt, the highest i've payed I think is $60 or so. Don't buy into the brand names.

I buy brand names, but my clothes still aren't that expensive. Pretty much all my t-shirts and hoodies are Atticus or Lowlife and I still only pay £10-15 for tees and £20-30 for hoodies.

But if you buy Fenchurch or something, thats a different story. My friend just bought a very plain Fenchurch jacket for £85.
Quote by captaincrunk
Forum posts: 2 (147.31 per day)
they registered and posted in like 5 minutes or soemthing

I do know it is possible to register and get over 800 profile comments in about 4 hours.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
My overcoat doesn't even cost a quarter of that.

You can buy much cheaper clothes which are exactly the same in outlet stores.
Mass-produced crap ftw.

The only piece of clothing I have which costs above 40 quid is my shoes which my ma bought for me without my consent.. and my school uniform.

But seriously, TS. You sound like a snobby, arrogant bastard. Firstly you get your overpriced piece of clothing stolen. Then say that we're living in poverty because a fair bit of us could be bargain-hunters.

I have such little tolerance for snobby arrogance.

Excuse me while I laugh opulently at your demise. Buy cheap clothes next time.
Quote by wizards?
ahhh good times. Has your son mentioned that yet?

He enjoyed it thoroughly. I await his retribution.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2