Page 14 of 14
RiffYourFaceOff
burned and died
160 IQ
Cthulhu/dementor hybrid? I like it better than the anti-pope thing, clock head is still the best though.
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."

Quote by genghisgandhi
I don't care what my dad says, you metalheads are alright.
Riffmast
Sperm Of Andychrist
3,515 IQ
Best one yet!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
1,145 IQ
I don't understand Swarth. Every song sounds exactly the same, and it's kind of boring.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
illuminatiano
CHAOS REIGNS
2,988 IQ
Outre is my favorite Portal record but Swarth still has a crushing and suffocating atmosphere. But Portal sometimes hits the spot and sometimes doesn't at all, I have to be in the right mood for it to do anything.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
darkstar2466
Fly, you fools
1,145 IQ
Yeah, I notice it's a very mood-related band. I have to be angry/hateful/vengeful/negative in some fashion or other to enjoy the music in the first place. Feel very out of place if it's a bright sunny day and I'm happy and Swarth is chugging along lol.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The Virtuoso
L'Étranger
3,904 IQ
Awesome costume! I would kill to see Portal live.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
They're playing here in 2012. Don't have the newest one yet, but i'll pick it up before seeing them, definitely.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
romencer17
Take it easy, but take it
1,928 IQ
tentacle hands are wicked, and that demented face on the back of his head is awesome
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
The Necrotizer
Monolithic Misanthrope
250 IQ
Anyone seeing these guys with Absu in melbourne in a week or so?
I caught them in Brisbane at the 11/11/11 ritual and they we're unbelivable.
Magero
Nothing to say, Bats?
4,528 IQ
Kinda thinking about going along on Thursday. Not sure if I'll bother with $50 just for Portal and Defamer (don't care about Absu or Ruins [surprise!]).
Quote by RiffYourFaceOff
Cthulhu/dementor hybrid? I like it better than the anti-pope thing, clock head is still the best though.

This.
Kinda feel it's getting stupid now. I get it, it's "their thing", but ffs... That new outfit... Ugh, doesn't even look cool. Just looks like a dude in the worst witch costume ever. The clock and the giant hat were the two best outfits, he's just trying too hard now.
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
Even if you dont like Absu, it's worth going just to see Proscriptor in his element. Strange, strange, talented man.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Magero
Nothing to say, Bats?
4,528 IQ
I'll be honest, I reckon I'll go, just to actually go out to a gig. Portal, obviously, yes, awesome, etc, but yeah... Depends on funds. Pretty sure I can afford to throw $50 away this week, just gotta make sure. Would feel like a dick if I ended up broke because of a gig I wasn't even that keen on.

Also the fact that it's a toss-up between Portal/Absu/Ruins/Defamer and a $15 core gig and even I'm not keen on the core lineup ololol.
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
'at least one, at least oooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane'
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Loving Vexovoid, the step-up in clarity in the production has worked surprisingly well for them. It's a lot leaner and more accesible than their previous albums but it still retains that unique Portal vibe. Top-tier death metal for the 21st century.

I could see them becoming (relatively) quite successful off the back of this.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
The Virtuoso
L'Étranger
3,904 IQ
The album isn't out yet. How are you listening to it, and where can I *ahem* "listen" to it? Now, if you would be so kind, I'm going to go wait for some mail.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Check yr inbox if you feel so inclined.

Does anyone know if there's any more news regarding the vinyl release? My local record store has informed me that the CD should be arriving soon but they've only been told the vinyl will be happening "in the future..."
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
The Virtuoso
L'Étranger
3,904 IQ
Did I ever tell you that you're awesome eazy-c? Well, if not, let me tell you now. You're awesome.
Quote by Senor Kristian