Page 4 of 14
Quote by McGelie
Lmao, i'm new to this band. I don't entirely get it.

Well, simple concept. A man with a clock on his head shouting at you informally, while the other very diligent and hard working men rapidly abuse their instruments therefore creating sound beyond your own understanding and expanding your mind to the point where it explodes.

I don't get it either, it just lures me.
I was listening to Portal before and caught myself walking around the house confused. Anyone else had that happen to them?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
^No man, I think you need help
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
^No man, I think you need help

G_K, check your PMs.
Philosophy > Life
I was told that in the BM thread as well for not liking LLN.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
You guys are weird for auctually likeing portal. their an alright band. pretty discusting if you know what i mean
"We carry death out of the village!"
Quote by MoogleRancha
G_K, check your PMs.

His username makes an awesome smiley face.
I drink your milkshake.
HOLLY GOD THE NEW ALBUM IS FUCKING DISCUSTING
I've been listening to the new album. I wish I could decipher what the hell is going on ! Especially in the guitar work !
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Cianyx
I was told that in the BM thread as well for not liking LLN.

I think they were less justified there. LLN is pretty stupid as far as I can see.

New album is insane on a whole new level, anyway. It's making me appreciate Portal more, however, and isn't that what albums are for?
Quote by Magero
+1
Definitely.
If Swarth was out yet, I'd reccomend it, but eh...

it's really good.
Fixed it when i saw the date I was a bit confused seeing as how I've had it for awhile now
This band is amazingly good. Makes me so proud to be Australian
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I really wanna see these guys live. From the videos I've seen, it looks like the stage they play on should be surrounded by a burning pit of fire, with demons running around everywhere and shit
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
their playing up here soon. i really wanna go
That's because they're from Brisbane. They pretty much only play one show a year, in Brisbane. I'm missing this one due to Dad's 50th. They're also playing Maryland Deathfest in the US next year though, along with Naxzul.
**** is it this weekend magg? and their not from brizzieland... i thought their melbourneites
And Gorguts, what a show that would be. But I hate how they never leave Brisbane, maybe oneday i'll go down just to see Portal.

edit: Really from Melbourne?
Quote by Marskell
**** is it this weekend magg? and their not from brizzieland... i thought their melbourneites

Yes, it's this weekend.
And yes, they're from Brisbane. That's what makes their shows so amazing. Even in their home town, they only play once a year.
Quote by Magero
Yes, it's this weekend.
And yes, they're from Brisbane. That's what makes their shows so amazing. Even in their home town, they only play once a year.

Thought so, I really want them to tour Aus though.
Quote by Magero

He thought that I was a wanker.

If shane reckons you're a wanker, then you probably are.
Shadilay.
Quote by Deplorable
And Gorguts, what a show that would be. But I hate how they never leave Brisbane, maybe oneday i'll go down just to see Portal.

edit: Really from Melbourne?

no they're from brisbane. I used to drink with them pretty often. They're not really rockstars so they don't get around to playing much at all - a couple of them attend most decent gigs around the country but you would never pick them out of a crowd.
Shadilay.
Quote by morbid_death
If shane reckons you're a wanker, then you probably are.

Definately.

They played on the weekend. Missed out, but holy lol @ the Curator's new costume. Think I prefer the clock tbh.

It would have been about 9 thousand fucking degrees inside that outfit. Literally.
I bet their live shows are insane, if they play that infrequently. Are they usually pretty packed with people?
Last edited by metallifan3091 at Nov 30, 2009,
Goddamn. That's the coolest pic I've seen
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Photos were taken by Erin Whittle. Local chick, I can say she takes a lot of really good quality photos, even if we pretty much hate each other.

FUUUUUUU-
Everyone I've talked to have said that the cuators new costume is creepy as all ****, they could see his mouth movements, facial gestures and his eyes move. A riviting experience by far
NO!!!!!! I'm so ****ing pissed off!!!!!!!