Page 1 of 2
Bullet to the head
/thread

really, chuck norris jokes are getting really old now, who cares
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
he can run round the world quick enough to punch himself in the back of head so just force him to do that a few times
Guitar
Ibanez - S5470F
Epiphone - Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 - Spider II 210 - deceased :/
Blackstar HT studio 20
Farida D-8

Bass
Fender MIM Jazz
Ashdown ABM C115T-500 EVO II
You ignore him, then he realizes nobody loves him, and the stupid jokes end
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
Quote by isildurs_bane
You ignore him, then he realizes nobody loves him, and the stupid jokes end

Exactly. Chuck Norris jokes are for 13 year olds, cut it out.
You grow up.

/thread.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Be Bruce Lee
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
You go back to 2004, the year before he became invincible.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
if chuck norris jokes were **** a few years ago, what makes you think they are cool now?

edit: i cant say |ame???
you realize hes just another human
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Seeing as he is olny human

Anything sharp, hot or fast should defeat him

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
carbonite his ass han solo style!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Minkaro
Simply employ a better fighter.

Examples of such include:

1) A biscuit tin
2) An alarm clock
3) A pen
4) A notepad
5) A seahorse
6) A packet of malteasers.

I've got my money on the seahorse.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by siskoX
if chuck norris jokes were **** a few years ago, what makes you think they are cool now?

edit: i cant say |ame???

you can' say ****?

hmmm, that's odd |_ /-\ /\/\ {-
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Chuck Norris is to good for jokes we all know he cant be beaten by man, it takes a chinese person with the discipline of a thousand goats and the comedic know how of the 4th greatest martial artist...the one and only drunken master, Jackie Chan!
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Look its been done befor you just avoid him till he tires out then snap his neck that what jet li did
Quote by Airbeast
Get SLAYER to destroy him, remember, God Listens To Slayer

Nobody listens to Slayer.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Nobody listens to Slayer.

I think that's what he said.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Red33
Be Bruce Lee

YES, great movie

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
how does lameass cause cesoring???

Have no idea but it got censored right after that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
how does lameass cause cesoring???

Probably because the mod or admin or whoever's responsible for the censorship thought that people were using the word too much, so the word would be taken away from them.

Now if they could make themselves useful and censor "Chuck Norris"
two words Mike Huckabee
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by metalishreddr13
This feat is not easy. I suggest deep freeze into the deep corners of the universe. What would you do?

Fucking idiot.

I also like how your dumbass sig says rap isn't real music. It just confirms any doubts I had.
Someone please close this
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
easy, get him to say his name backwards to send him back to his home in the 5th dimension.

+1 for anyone who get's reference

edit: quit with the Noris Jokes I'm real sick of them
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
the pear of course
where have you been? the electric guitar forum???
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Minkaro
Probably because the mod or admin or whoever's responsible for the censorship thought that people were using the word too much, so the word would be taken away from them.

Now if they could make themselves useful and censor "Chuck Norris"

Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris Chuck Norris

Hopefully this will help persuade them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dubstar92
easy, get him to say his name backwards to send him back to his home in the 5th dimension.

lol
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by dubstar92

Mister Mxyzptlk, super man comics
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
by realising this isn't 2005 any more. Chuck Norris is so yesterday's new darling.
Page 1 of 2