I just watched the movie. Great movie, a lot of Surf music. My question is, does Vincent die? He does in the part with Butch, but is there later on in the movie. And what was in that case? The ending with Surf Rider playing gave me chills. I recommend it, I know the Pit will like it, someone gets raped.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Griever988
If you didn't get it the scenes weren't in chronological order

Trudat, it's a non-linear narrative, kind of recurring throughout Tarantino's movies.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
When he came in with that samurai sword, I thought something else wasn't get get cut off.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Also, the movie doesn't seem to have a plot.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1

Yes it does. It's about how Samuel L. Jackson's character and John Travolta's character are hitmen (or whatever the occupation is, it's been about a year since I've seen the movie) and SLJ decides to call it quits. A lot of other stuff happens too, but since it's not in chronological order, it's semi-hard to understand.
Quote by lespaul#1

Exactly why it's called Pulp Fiction. It takes all of those plot lacking crime novels that you find in used bookstores for a dime a dozen and turns them into an artistic film. It's just senseless violence with a few classic crime storylines loosely used.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Yes it does. It's about how Samuel L. Jackson's character and John Travolta's character are hitmen (or whatever the occupation is, it's been about a year since I've seen the movie) and SLJ decides to call it quits. A lot of other stuff happens too, but since it's not in chronological order, it's semi-hard to understand.

I meant when it follows Butch and the other dude, can't remember his name.
Quote by chip46
Quote by agreth_3rd
I never understand why this movie is so popular. Same goes for Reservoir Dogs.

Samuel L Jackson saying "mofo" all the time, random conversations about cheeseburgers, violence, random raping, drugs, more swearing and violence, gimmicky fragmented narrative, Jackson says "mofo" some more, etc...

Yeah it seems pretty "cool" for teenagers to like.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by agreth_3rd

Because it's written, directed and filmed amazingly, go read up on stories, themes or camera angles and then watch pulp fiction again. You'll notice that there's many many reasons why this film is good outside of the crap the guy above is spouting.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by agreth_3rd

I'll agree with the latter, I never got into Reservoir Dogs that much, but Pulp Fiction is truly amazing. Vincent and Jules and the kings of cool.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by lespaul#1
I meant when it follows Butch and the other dude, can't remember his name.

Butch and Marcellus Wallace.

And, yes, that has a plot, as well.

***SPOILERS***

Marcellus is paying Butch to throw the fight, but Butch goes into the fight and beats the guy so bad that he accidendally kills the guy. From there, Marcellus calls out a hit on Butch (which is why Vincent is in Butch's bathroom later on). From there, Butch is packing up him and his girlfriend to get out of town, but he has to go get his watch. After the watch, he's driving back, hits Marcellus, and get into the whole Gimp ordeal.

After the gimp, Butch gets Zed's bike, gets his girlfriend, and his story ends there.

***SPOILERS***

I may have missed a few things, but that's Butch's main plot.

Jules' and Vincent's story intertwines with it, as well.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20