whats up, well its pretty basic yet difficult.

i need to perform a song in about a month and a half in school. cant have any singing or rythmn, anything like that. i have been lookin but cant really find anything i would see myself playing. ive only been playing for a year so i am not too good, do you people have any idea what i can play that fits my teachers requirements?

the thing he wants is no accompanyment to what i will be playing. that is the part that is hard for me to try to find. pretty much he wants like a guitar hero boss battle or somthing...

as for my playing ability, the hardest thing i can play is probably nothing else matters ( about the first 3mins) .
Last edited by crimson205 at Nov 14, 2008,
A song without a rhythm? Is that possible?

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for...
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
if you're looking for a song you can do by yourself check out marcy playground, the stuff that isn't sex and candy is a lot better. maybe even some dashboard confessional or like good riddance? idk...
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
No rhythm? Tell us a bit more about your playing capability. What's the hardest song you can play and all that, and how often do you practice?
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
No rhythm? well apart from atonal music, there's nothing that I now that can be called music if it lacks rhythm, but I may be wrong.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
No rhythm?

So, you want a song like the one Lois & Peter actually played at their Community Talent Show?

/bad show reference
iv been playin for less and i dont know how much iv played live dude

EDIT:you should do some black metal really just pound the shit out of your guitar
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Pepefloydean
No rhythm? well apart from atonal music, there's nothing that I now that can be called music if it lacks rhythm, but I may be wrong.

atonal means no specific key...

lots of musical pieces can have no rhythm, pieces with "Free Time" etc...
i suck but THATS OK!
When you say "No rhythm" do you mean all lead or are you really looking for something that has absolutely no time signature?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by crimson205
whats up, well its pretty basic yet difficult.

i need to perform a song in about a month and a half in school. cant have any singing or rythmn, anything like that. i have been lookin but cant really find anything i would see myself playing. ive only been playing for a year so i am not too good, do you people have any idea what i can play that fits my teachers requirements?

the thing he wants is no accompanyment to what i will be playing. that is the part that is hard for me to try to find. pretty much he wants like a guitar hero boss battle or somthing...

as for my playing ability, the hardest thing i can play is probably nothing else matters ( about the first 3mins) .

Play the backing guitar to any Dragonforce song?

Like..not even taking the piss, it's generally just four/five chords
i Cum Blood
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
They obviously just want you to sound like shit if they suggested "no rhythm" Don't sweat it, man. Play random frets.
i basically need to play like an anthem lasting a minute and a half-3 or something. i realy dont know what i am going to play.
The Star-spangled banner.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by crimson205
i basically need to play like an anthem lasting a minute and a half-3 or something. i realy dont know what i am going to play.

little wing.

do black dog! i bet you can do black dog. sounds good when you play it by yourself. might even add to it