Right now Im learning Unholy Confessions from A7X, and it says bpm is 94. Thats slow to me but I dont know how to count the rhythm so when I play the song and practice it to a metronome I wouldnt know. Can you guys help please?

Thanks
Play it with the song.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
It's in 4/4 right?

When there are 1 whole note, 2 half notes, or 4 quarter notes in one measure, count one two three four.
When there are 8 eight notes in one measure, count one-and two-and three-and four-and.
When there are 16 16th notes in one measure, count one-e-and-a two-e-and-a three-e-and-a four-e-and-a.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by zhunt1130
Just forget learning that song and pick another band hahaha

I'm guessing you're gonna recommend BTBAM? It's not a bad band, but since TS can't really count or use a metronome, I'd recommend him to stay away from time sig changes and what not.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Gyroscope
Play it with the song.

No no no no no. Bad.

Quote by aznrockerdude
It's in 4/4 right?

When there are 1 whole note, 2 half notes, or 4 quarter notes in one measure, count one two three four.
When there are 8 eight notes in one measure, count one-and two-and three-and four-and.
When there are 16 16th notes in one measure, count one-e-and-a two-e-and-a three-e-and-a four-e-and-a.

Yes, listen to this guy.