ugly pickguard. other than that, probably not too bad.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Green is one of the few colors that gold hardware can work with IMO, but it doesn't quite manage to work there, at least not as the gold looks in the picture. I'm up in the air on the pickguard and control cavity. I actually kind of like them--I like tacky things.
Not into the short scale stuff, but it looks decent.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Relatively sexy in appearance, but for $6706.50 USD (plus tax) I think I'll pass. I could buy at least five used Warwicks for that price. On a side note, 20 fret basses piss me off.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Some of those Japanese ESP's are a bit mental. Definately not sure on that one, coloured fretboards confuse me
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
is fender able to sue over the shape of the bass?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
No. I wouldn't think so. Although fender says it invented the electric bass on it's site so who knows.
probably not that bad but the colour is horrific..then again, the guy is japanese, strange tastes there XD
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
As a esp fan, i have to say that looks horrifc, what is the point of a see through pick guard :|
altho the neck looks sexy tho.
sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
GEAR

ESP LTD F-155 DX BASS
Epiphone Thunderbird bass
Samic cr1 bt bass

Dunlop bass crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Bass Overdrive Pedal
Boss bass chorus
Zoom 607 multy effects pedal

Ashdown 180 watt bass amp
Mega 30 watt

METAL UP 'UR ASSS
If the wood is the same finish uner the pointless pickguard then I WILL BUY THIS!!

DOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANT
That is ridiculously overpriced...is this guy a national hero in Japan or something? The colored fretboard and see through pickguard make me want to vomit.
Umm... we all know it's long scale, right? And man... ESP just gives a signature to EVERYBODY...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
It has esp pickups. Whats with all these guitar companies making custom pickups. Don't we have pickup companies for that?

I understand it on lower models, but a ridiculously priced custom?
Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Quote by thedonutman
Fender body shapes aren't copyrighted I believe, only the headstock shape.

Hence why Sadowsky, Lakland, Sandberg and all the other fender style instrument makers are still around.

didnt Gibson get sued for copying the look of one of the Fender basses? I'm not exactly sure but im curious to learn
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by Spaz91
having just worked out the price in £s I retract the previous statement...

My jaw hit the floor when I just converted it.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I think it's quite nice, you say about the price's look at fender/ gibson guitar's they're over priced too, that doesnt justify it though.

I'd pay in the region of about £800 max for this, if it played beautifully that is.

I like the look becuase it's diffrent, ive havent a seen a guitar with a green fretboard/ headstock and to be honest it goes rather nice with the body and the clear pickgaurd, well that's there to show of the wood/ grain yet protect the body, so you dont ruin it.

all in all i think it look's pretty damn good
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by Jonnomainman
My jaw hit the floor when I just converted it.

How much in £?
I never liked clear pickguards. I dunno why. But the finish is pretty.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
DANG
Take the pickguard off that and I'd say its one of the best looking basses Ive ever seen.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Spaz91
Roughly £3500

According to google, its actually £4,500!

For that sort of money you could have yourself a Fender MIA Deluxe Jazz 5 string, and a Trace Elliot fullstack.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Quote by IndianRockStar
Aye, the Jazzmaster.

so why dont other companys get sued?
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by sonsie
so why dont other companys get sued?

there's something to do with specifically what gets copied, where the company is, where the product is sold... a lot of differant things. So, like ESP can make a Jazzmaster shaped guitar and sell it in the asian market, no problem, but as soon as it hits the US market, it's an issue. But if it's privately imported by consumers, it's still not an issue... it's messed up.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
natural maple fretboard, no pickguard and stack some of those knobs make it into a jazz bass and it's a winner
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Last edited by skater dan0 at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by Thomme
So, like ESP can make a Jazzmaster shaped guitar and sell it in the asian market, no problem, but as soon as it hits the US market, it's an issue. But if it's privately imported by consumers, it's still not an issue... it's messed up.

ESP may be able to buy a license from Fender to sell Jazzmaster shaped guitars or the copyright/patent on the Jazzmaster may only be applicable to the US, not asia.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Quote by Jonnomainman
According to google, its actually £4,500!

For that sort of money you could have yourself a Fender MIA Deluxe Jazz 5 string, and a Trace Elliot fullstack.

holy ****!!!! i could get a custom made esp for way less!!! or maybe a spector.
I looked around at some of the Japanese sig guitars/basses on that site... some of them are pretty cool

others are more WTF?!?!

also, there's a japanese band named the Sex MachineGuns. I thought that was funny.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE