have you ever wanted to be part of a group but they wouldn't let you in without some initiation test or some thing?

when 1 was 12 i had just joined a soccer (football for you english) team. everybody there knew each other from the year before when i didn't play. so i tried to hang with the awesome players. but they wouldn't let me unless i took of all my clothes except for singlet and undies and climbed the fence around the field (which had barbed wire on th top). so i took off all my clothes and started to climb. i was doing alright and got to the top and climbed over. but as i was puting my leg over the top of the fence (which was 3 and a half meters tall) i slipped and the barbed wire cut across my chest. it wasn't deep but it was really long and i feel three meters and broke my ankle. it was painfull but the but they respected me after that. i don't know why
Sorry but what?

Don't spell I with a 1 plz.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I did thing so i DON'T get accepted.

...I guess i was always the antisocial kid.
I'm not cool.
Quote by StrangeAngel

+1
Football. Football! Not soccer

But yea, I ate a wax crayon sandwhich. Mainly for teh lulz though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
football (like not soccer, the other football where you hit people)

I got bent over on a chair and got my ass slapped with a giant wooden paddle by each member of the team from the previous year. it bled
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by danyellenik
football (like not soccer, the other football where you hit people)

I got bent over on a chair and got my ass slapped with a giant wooden paddle by each member of the team from the previous year. it bled

So, you're a stonecutter eh?
Quote by StrangeAngel

Way to go. Hardcore to the max.
psykopoo:
moron, spelt paedofile wrong
Auditioned to get into a band I knew I would hate being in.

I got in easily, I hate to boast, but I was easily the best instrumentalist in that band, and playing songs you don't like with people you don't like who are on a lower level of musicianship than you is not fun.

It was really stupid on my part.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
In my crosscountry team just this year. I ran with my shorts off in front of the girls just so they would lul. It worked though, so yeahh.
love is love // return to dust
I never did anything to become a part of any group and such.

I guess I actually have a personality, I don't have to be an idiot for people to like me.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

SIMPSONS REFERENCE! Or at least, that's the first thing that came up when i googled it... anyway, I've just kinda hung out with all the females...works pretty well for me.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Insanitydenied
SIMPSONS REFERENCE! Or at least, that's the first thing that came up when i googled it... anyway, I've just kinda hung out with all the females...works pretty well for me.

Gay. Btw, yeah Simpsons.
Quote by tancanada
In my crosscountry team just this year. I ran with my shorts off in front of the girls just so they would lul. It worked though, so yeahh.

did ye have undies?!?!?
Ate dirt.

Really.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
i took a bite of cereal from the liquids only container (container everyone who dont want cereal, drinks, etc. put there liquids). I made five dollars but lost my self-respect.
We females have much less physically painful but far more convoluted and scheming acceptance rituals (as teenagers, at least). I can't say I could ever be bothered with any of it. I went to an all girl's school, too.

I never had any friends at secondary school, fancy that
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

The paddling of the swollen ass... with paddles.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Let's just say it involved urethras, hot wax, and crying.

I like were this is going.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
I like were this is going.

I didn't have hot wax in my urethra, if that's what you were wondering. My friends put hot wax in some other guy's urethra. All I did was put my balls in his chicken salad. Didn't know why my friends wanted me to do that, though. Weird.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Gay. Btw, yeah Simpsons.

Straight, just fancy the girls I hang out with...
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
I didn't have hot wax in my urethra, if that's what you were wondering. My friends put hot wax in some other guy's urethra. All I did was put my balls in his chicken salad. Didn't know why my friends wanted me to do that, though. Weird.

Why exactly did they put hot wax in his urethra?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by circumcisionist
when 1 was 12

When was the number one the number twelve?

Was this some historic even that I was somehow NOT invited to?
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Why exactly did they put hot wax in his urethra?

Something about making a candle in the urethra so you can light the tip on fire so it looks like your penis shoots flames. I wasn't really paying attention when they were explaining the whole concept to me. I was too busy putting my balls in some guy's clam chowder.

On a side note, scalding your testicles is quite an enjoyable experience.
Quote by InvaderTSN

let me add that to my list...
This isn't me, but we dared a kid to whack off in class and wipe it on the overhead projector. He did it. We respected him even less, but he did it. And didnt get caught
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
craziest thing i did to get accepted? learn guitar. i didnt have any friends at the time and i started hangin out with two guys who played guitar and i felt out of place so i took it up.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Something about making a candle in the urethra so you can light the tip on fire so it looks like your penis shoots flames. I wasn't really paying attention when they were explaining the whole concept to me. I was too busy putting my balls in some guy's clam chowder.

uh huh...
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I killed Mephisto, Diablo and Baal within a few hours of eachother.