Sooooooooooo tomorrow I'm driving out to work with a band.
Problem is, I don't know what to expect.
I don't know any of the members (well just one of them who asked me to drive out there), what kind of music they play, or anything like that.

Can someone tell me what to expect at this point or some auditioning tips?

MC name = Bearrorism
Be like Dave Mustaine and shout, "Well, am I in the band or what?"

Or something along the lines of that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Be like Dave Mustaine and shout, "Well, am I in the band or what?"

Or something along the lines of that.

So I don't even have to play =D

I think they might be a Christian band, I don't know.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by guylee
eat a banana. it will make you less nervous.

You have to eat it sensually though. Like, touching yourself all over while eating it and moaning.
Invader, You may just be one of the smartest men I have ever met. Why are you in the
Pit? Surely you could be out saving the world and such?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
You have to eat it sensually though. Like, touching yourself all over while eating it and moaning.

Yes please

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Only the pit can turn a thread about auditioning for a Christian band, to having sexual expieriances while eating a banana. Bravo pit, Bravo.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Insanitydenied
Invader, You may just be one of the smartest men I have ever met. Why are you in the
Pit? Surely you could be out saving the world and such?

I'm off duty at the moment. Aquaman is the person on duty right now. He's supposed to be stopping Halley's Comet's collision with the Earth. They really could've picked a better superhero for this job.
Quote by InvaderTSN

i'm not kidding. the potassium will calm the nerves.
Quote by guylee
i'm not kidding. the potassium will calm the nerves.

Oh. I thought it was for preventing hand cramps during the audition or something. Anyways, bananas are delicious, so win-win.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Oh. I thought it was for preventing hand cramps during the audition or something. Anyways, bananas are delicious, so win-win.

hell yeah. bananas are the shit. did you see that thing on youtube where some preacher was talking about how they are the most perfectly designed fruit, being perfectly shaped and even having a natural wrapper?
Quote by guylee
hell yeah. bananas are the shit. did you see that thing on youtube where some preacher was talking about how they are the most perfectly designed fruit, being perfectly shaped and even having a natural wrapper?

Nope. Link?

Buy yeah, bananas kick so much ass. A lot of my friends thinks eating a banana makes you gay or some stupid thing like that, so I always eat bananas as sensually as possible in front of them.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Nope. Link?

Buy yeah, bananas kick so much ass. A lot of my friends thinks eating a banana makes you gay or some stupid thing like that, so I always eat bananas as sensually as possible in front of them.

that's funny. sorry i can't find it i saw it a long time ago