They lied to you! Return the thing!
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
all demos are the best sounds ever - that you can't really get from your pedal. all i know is that it sounds sick in the demo but the pedal is really crap. digitech = garbage.
Quote by 365_days_gone
Anyone know why its bloody impossible to reccreate the sounds that are shown here:

http://www.digitech.com/flash/SynthWahDemo.php

I put the knobs to the same spot, but it just doesnt sound like it. This pedal is very disappointing.

Because you don't have the same guitar and amp and recording process.

Protip: Use the mixer out, not amp out.

Quote by dbl93100
all demos are the best sounds ever - that you can't really get from your pedal. all i know is that it sounds sick in the demo but the pedal is really crap. digitech = garbage.

My Metal Master sounds infinitely better than the demos.
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Nov 15, 2008,
The guitar, the amp, and the settings on the amp are all going to make a difference. They might also be using other pedals in conjunction with the Synth Wah. The Synth Wah takes time to figure out. There's a lot of options, none of 'em sound high-fidelity, and the equipment you're using with it can change the tone quite a bit. Moving just one of the knobs can turn a sound that you thought was killer into sludging garbage. Well, if you don't think sludging garbage is an interesting sound to be used in a song, maybe it's not the right pedal for you. You just have to play around with it until you find something weird and out there that you like. That's where it excels.