http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/msg/919678552.html

$100, gets me a squier bass (which I hear are fairly good, compared to squier guitars, and I could sell to a friend who wants a bass and would probably end up buying a squier anyways) and an SG.
Does anyone know if the SG would be any good? looks like a 70s lawsuit era due to the vibrola trem, but I'm not sure. help/advice apreciated on if I should buy it, to play/maybe resell
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
If the seller isn't lying about anything then it's a good buy.
he never said "i have a 70's lawsuit era gibson SG with vibrola trem". he said "i have a custom made guitar" wich means that or it is a guitar made by some good luthier or a custom gibson, or a guitar he made from trash. you dont know. however, i would buy it. a guitar and a bass for $50 each is a good deal. even single bodies are more expensive.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
ok, so I've sent an email asking when I can see them, now comes the hard part, waiting for a response...

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
he emailed back! looks like I might be getting them, I'll keep you guys updated if/when I get them.

so I got them, the bass had the electronics disassembled, but it's back together now, and it was painted with green and white spray paint. the bass was a squier, but it's an affinity series and has an alder body, so it's good. the guitar is really nice, 70's SG copy, no brand/manufacturer name on the headstock though. plays really nice but it's missing the spring and arm for the trem. the body is mahogany ply (10 layers best I can tell) but it resonates really nicely, much to my surprise. the pickups LOOK like PAF humbuckers, but when I took them apart it's actually a single coil in a metal case. they sound amazingly good, so I like to think of the cup (or case) as being half full and not half empty in this case. the tuners are 3 on a side, and each 3 are a sinlge unit. I'll replace them with some tulip style klusons soon, because the existing tuners don't keep tune, and have odd looking grover style buttons. the electronics are pretty old, the volume knobs dont work well (0-7 is no volume on both) the jack also isn't great, the lead will fall out sometimes. the bridge is simple, no adjustable saddles, but it seems intonated ok so I'll leave it. PICS TO COME SOON.

more to come, and does anyone have any info on the guitar, pretty unique pickguard shape might help because there's no name on the headstock