Hey guys, I am looking to replace the pickups in my PRS Singlecut SE. I want HOT HOT HOT pickups. This guitar will be used for playing 80s hair-band music so I need something that will harmonic by just looking at the stings!

Suggesions? Thanks!
Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus w/ '60s neck
Ibanez JEM 7V
Jackson SL2H Soloist
PRS Singlecut SE
Marshall JVM410h
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Line 6 Pod x3 Live
emgs
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Duncans. Either JB or Custom SH-5. DiMarzio Evos probably have those harmonics you want. PAF Pros would be good too. Also, you could get a Sustainiac in the neck position and use it to create harmonics with any pickup.
Quote by ominous24
Hey guys, I am looking to replace the pickups in my PRS Singlecut SE. I want HOT HOT HOT pickups. This guitar will be used for playing 80s hair-band music so I need something that will harmonic by just looking at the stings!

Suggesions? Thanks!

Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge, Paf Pro in the neck. Having said that the much-maligned Duncan JB would actually be a decent shout here, probably with a 59 in the neck.

Out of left field the Dimarzio Tone Zone gets an honourable mention from me here too.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well I went with the EMG 85 and 81. Just spent about 4 hours trying to install and am giving up for the night. The damn 3-way switch on this PRS is racking my brain because after I wired them the way the schematics were drawn and got no sound, I started messing with the wiring and found the signal to be on the ground side. Tomorrow I will be more calm, heh.
Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus w/ '60s neck
Ibanez JEM 7V
Jackson SL2H Soloist
PRS Singlecut SE
Marshall JVM410h
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Line 6 Pod x3 Live