Found 400 results
Found 400 results
A gunman killed 50 people and wounded 53 and the death of "The Voice" singer in Orlando, FL, USA.....tell me again why these weapons should be legal.
I mean, as a American baseball bat hitter myself, I'm really against guns in reality and I believe in 2nd Amendment when it comes to owning basic firearms to protect one's home and family, or even go hunting animals. But someone explain to em why in hell one person should be able to posses the firepower to kill 50 people and wound more than 50 others with a single weapon in the gay club. There was nothing like this in existence when the 2nd Amendment was written long ago.
I feel weird about this.
Let's be real, this isn't some fiction story like the Marvel character named Frank "The Punisher" Castle, who actually assaults bad people in one place and nobody can stop him from killing, so don't be butthurt about the laws, gun controls or anything. This is just crazy. People being crazy, same thing happened in a movie theater (where the Batman was playing during midnight) and other public places. Crazy is gonna be crazy. Seriously, I'm already getting tired of hearing/seeing crazy crime in the last 20 years in the USA in my life. Fuck this country (North America).....
Inspired by the Republican Lt. Governor of Utah giving this speech where he apologized for his past actions towards gay people:
Utah’s Republican Lt. Gov: Sorry for Past LGBT Treatment
Most people have probably made fun of gay people when we were young and stupid at least. Calling your friends gay or faggot because it was funny or whatever. How bad were you? Are you better now or do you still have tendencies to be a little homophobic? When you heard about the Orlando shooting and then found out it took place in a gay bar did it change the sympathy you had for the victims, or make you think twice or hesitate or anything?
Post 1 - OP containing stupid question
Post 2 - lol you're fucking ******ed faggot
Post 3 - picture of the pear
Post 4 - ureh ureh ureh
Post 5 - icy hot
Post 6 - irrelevant meme
Post 7 - this thread is gold
Reddit destroyed forum communities. It sucks, but that's the future.
I'm hoping that's not an "I volunteer" OK.
I wish his sister would give me BJs.
I think you wish your sister gave you BJs.
I once wrote a poem about the night
it was crap but yeah, I love night time, it's been so long since I had a midnight picnic
then what happens???
Also, do you match your clothes or just wing it?
I'm bored at work.
Germany's planning to take in nearly a million of them, UK and France are taking in less but still sizable amounts.
Shouldn't we the USA help shoulder this task and alleviate the suffering, it's not like we don't have space. Or is an influx of Muslim immigrants too scary.
- On UG, pornography is defined as any nudity showing any portion of the genitals of a male or female, or any portion of nipple on a female breast.
- You may not post a pornographic image anywhere on UG, or link to a website containing pornographic images.
- A person who quotes an image/link containing pornography is treated the same as the original poster, as it is reposting the image/link and increasing the chances that another user will be exposed to it.
You broke all of those rules your in a helloa of trouble dude instant ban it says
The moron that paid to **** a stripper.
You and GaryBillingsworth are both known as those two old guys that only post when old join dates are mentioned.
He never once mentioned looting or anything specific. That is strictly you putting your own words into his statement. His statement was expressing empathy for a community that is dealing with hardship, with no mention of looting.
So that is you taking his completely ambiguous statement and making it about black people looting.
^I'm pretty sure he didn't mean you, Axel.
I think it's cuz he's racist. I may be jumping the gun here tho.
So why did you even bring up MLK? There was no logical reason based on what you just said.
yes because the only thing the ni- I mean citizens of Ferguson are doing there is looting and it's totally not actually a troublesome small group of people that aren't actually protesters that are doing the bad things right
he's also assuming that the looters are black and the supposedly black looters have any relation to civil rights because I guess those supposedly black people represent all black people
here jdawg mentions the only civil rights activist he knows by name
I may not be Black,but i understand their pain. They have been pushed down for so long and have endured both mental and physical slavery and have had to put up with shit like segregation.
I mean, seanlang almost always takes the opposite of arguments I'm in but he's reasonable with it. On opinions, we disagree. With evidence involved, I see the reason behind his argument and usually just take a different stance in relation to that evidence.
and that's how I know JDawg is stupid instead of just on the opposing side of the spectrum.
- African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
- African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
- Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population
- According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
- One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001. If current trends continue, one in three black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime
- 1 in 100 African American women are in prison
- Nationwide, African-Americans represent 26% of juvenile arrests, 44% of youth who are detained, 46% of the youth who are judicially waived to criminal court, and 58% of the youth admitted to state prisons (Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice).
such an unbelievable load of ignorance
I'm actually glad to see that people like JDawg are in the minority here.
the point is that institutional racism exists. you burn a police car after a pumpkin festival and it's just cute white people stuff. you line up on a sidewalk while being black you get tear gas.
are you even a real person?
Probably like all those example given where people weren't drowned in tear gas
Guys... There's no point arguing with JDawg. I've been on this site for almost ten years, and CC'd for a few of them. I've seen and dealt with stupid. A looooot of stupid. JDawg is in a class of stupid all by himself right at the top. He's an unrepentant whackadoodle loon. You'll only make yourself angry dealing with him. Disregard the moron and move on. There's really no point with him.
by not shooting mike brown tbqh
If you saw the way the police handled it from the very beginning, they handled it completely the wrong way. I'm willing to bet that had the police handled it appropriately from the start, things would not be as tense as they are now.
That the police response in Ferguson has been, since the start of the protests, absurdly over-reactionary.