Found 400 results
Found 400 results
^Not sure if srs.
Pretty sure it stands for Solid Guitar. That's what I've always heard
Its like a Tom Anderson for poor people
Out of those two, the Blue Voodoo for sure. If you can find a used Peavey Ultra, that would suit you better. They go for about $300ish iirc.
22/21 fret guitars are for grown ups. They just sound much better(of course kids nowadays wouldn't know the diff) and it keeps the kiddie shredders around here from screwing with my guitars.
I seriously don't think I've seen an internet ad in years. There's really no good reason not to install adblockers.
Bands like august burns red for the really heavy stuff drugs or for all those sleeping for softer and like sleeping with sirens for a good clean and slight distortion. Hope that helps
That's not what I said at all. Jesus Christ. Reading comprehension, try it some time.
I'll bullet point this for the more intellectually challenged.
- Having more frets on a guitar does not inherently make upper-fret access easier. Every fret is the exact same distance from the bridge as it would be if the fretboard ended at 21 or 22 frets.
- It just so happens that many guitars which have 24 frets happen to have a 'super-Strat' or other modern body style, many of which feature deeper cutaways than a more traditional body style would have.
- 24 frets does not demand these deeper cutaways.
- A deeper cutaway does not demand 24 frets.
- Ergo, having 24 frets does not inherently make upper-fret access easier. Having deeper cutaways or a carved heel is what makes upper-acces easier. It just so happens that these two features are often found on the same guitar.
Saying 24 frets gives you better upper-fret access is like saying having PAF-style humbuckers will give your guitar a thicker neck, or that having a Floyd Rose will make your fretwire larger.
Does that make me digital?
depends which professional series you mean... i think there were older 90s ones which were mij (which were before my time) which were supposedly pretty good. there were newer ones (early 2000s) which were korean-made and which weren't that great.
alright but gc is like a 1 and a half hour ride from my house.