RIP Rick Wright...his death saddens me as only the death of a Pink Floyd member could. Pink Floyd was my favorite band growing up and continues to be the band that had the most influence on my musical and personal life. Even though I never knew any of them, of course, his death hits me like that of an old friend's...hope he's finding peace somewhere. I'm gonna be listening to Pink Floyd all night, I recommend everyone else do the same.
not botherin to read through this entire thread... but here are my favorite albums Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle Dr. Dre - The Chronic Nas - Illmatic Lupe Fiasco - Food and Liquor Common - Finding Forever Deltron 3030 - s/t Jedi Mind Tricks - Violent By Design Immortal Technique - s/t definitely can't go wrong with those although i have ton i rank up there that i can't think of...
Hey recently my friend was diagnosed with AIDS. He's only twelve and it was passed on to him through his mother. We recorded this rap song kind of to raise his spirit through this tough time. God bless your soul Peter, and i hope this song can make an impact in people's hearts, and their memory of you. http://www.zshare.net/audio/1252454011e11a0c/
Is anyone else from the greatest hub of culture and history the US - no, the world - has ever seen?! I was just thinking about how much I loved living here and figured i'd see if anyone else had any thoughts about this sweet town that doesn't not have nothing to do!
^look at that beauty...yeah it looks like that every day where i live oh yeah and... DRUNK!
I have it. anyone know any non-prescription drug cures for it? I've tried everything i can, i have a girlfriend i love, i have great friends, i have pretty good marks, but it just seems like something is missing, and its leaving a huge hole right in the middle of me.
i hope that hole is huge enough for me to stick my dick in
Pink Floyd... I listen to the lyrics because they are very well written, and have significant meaning, but really I think if somebody took Piper, Meddle, or even Atom Heart Mother and took the vocals out, the music would make me feel the same emotions that I feel when I hear them... That and Echoes doesn't need vocals, I mean come on that song is amazing
I actually love the vocals on all of those albums, I don't think I could even listen to half the songs on those albums without the lyrics. I really like the Cinematic Underground's music even though I'm not totally fond of the singing, I just don't pay attention to it.
3. What is your job/occupation? high school student i guess
4. Are you satisfied with your current life situation? a) Yes b) Could be better, but it's alright c) Barely d) No
5. Do you sometimes feel it's hard to concentrate? If yes, in which situations? a) Yes, especially when i'm in places with pretty much any distractions b) No
6. Do you often think it's hard to make decissions? a) Yes b) No
7. Do you suffer from sleeplessness? a) Yes, very often b) Yes, a few times a month c) Seldom, only when I'm excited d) Never
8. Do you often suffer from headache? a) Yes very often b) Yes, a few times a month c) Seldom
9. In which situation do you feel like you can't work anymore and you feel a lack of motivation? (Multiple answers possible) a) When you are tired b) while bad weather conditions c) When you're in trouble with your boss/teacher d) When you are away from those you love/friends/family for a longer time e) When there's somewhere else I feel I need to be
10. Have you ever been to a doctor due to depressions? a) Yes b) No, I can talk to my family/friends about my problems c) No, I never talk about my problems
11. Do you feel better after talking about your problems? a) Yes b) No c) A bit
12. Do you take meds against depressions? a) Yes b) No
I think of myself as a nice guy, but I don't think have many of those traits on the nice guy list. Seems like a misnomer, but yeah it's true girls tend to be weirded out by that first list of qualities.
Dude, if she was just harmlessly flirting, unconscious of the fact that the guy was after her, and you broke it off with her, leaving her heartbroken and depressed, it kind of sounds like you're the bitch. Also not only are all the high school vocab words distracting, but any english teacher would laugh at your ridiculous sentence structure. But yeah, seriously, it doesn't sound like you have good reason to be mad at this girl.
from another thread
Quote by Teufel
Ah, the black man, when angered is but a calamity - and a riot - to observe.
I've got Rounds and I think that's hella cool. First time I listened to it it kinda pissed me off though, cuz I was trying to sleep to it, and it was so like, jerky, it kept cutting off and on, and i couldn't sleep at all.