at the guitar club at my school we pretty much the come in every friday to screw around. sometimes our teacher (who is an amazing guitarist) brings in his recording equipment and we have a lot of fun with that.
so it can be used for recording, teaching people how to play, writing songs together. you really can't go wrong.
So here's how it always happens. I record my first track and it sounds really good. I go onto start recording my second track and the sound quality of the first one just goes straight to hell. Then as I keep adding tracks, they all start to sound worse and worse and they lag more and more each time. It just keeps building.
I would like to be able to listen to my mp3 in my car, but my '99 Camry has no auxiliary input. I was thinking about getting a whole new stereo installed into my car, but those are a bit expensive with the installation fees and stuff. I was wondering if any of you have experience with a cassette adapter. I don't want to buy one if it's just going to sound like shit in my car. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's one of these things - http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3554_Coby+CA-747+CD-MP3+Cassette+Adapter.html
Well let's see here... why am i more special than everyone else in this thread....
1. I joined here in 2005, which i must say was a kick ass year. George Bush started his second term of AWESOME and Hurricane Katrina killed people. So you could say I'm kind of an oldie around here. I've seen a lot.
2. I am not ALWAYS a douchebag to everyone. I mean, sometimes I am, but it's not like every post. It's more like every three posts that I'm a douchebag to someone.
3. I have no forum modding experience at all, but I'm willing to learn.
4. I do have a life. I play sports and I'm in a band, but i still manage to come to the pit at least once a day.
5. I'm 16 years old. I happen to think that that's a good age.
6. I deserve to be a mod because I know the difference between what's right and what's wrong, what threads should be closed and what users should be banned. I realize that this is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY website and i would try my best to keep it that way.
So, I may not be perfect, but at least I'm honest.