A few bugs I'd like to report in TPA
1. Here's a link where while correction a part of the previous version bled into the new version. Image link is as below. The link to the correction seems to be broken.https://imgur.com/a/ZEf9ebU
2. a tab where a '&' was actually displayed as 'amp;' even though the correction of such kind was never made and hence I didn't approve it. Another tab moderator claimed that this issue occurs sometimes where it shows up as 'amp;'. Later when I checked back again, it was seemed to be fixed. It's approved last week and next I don't have a link to it
3. Very rarely it so happens that tab moderators like NSpen1 and Vladmir_Bass don't show up as [tm] suffix beside their username and they're not highlighted purple, rather it's black just like any other normal user. This is a minor issue but since I had to mention the above, I thought of addressing this as well.
4. When we pull up the automated lyrics, sometimes an apostrophe comes something like a 'å' as in the attached pdf. And even sometimes it just gives block something like . It kind of gets overlooked sometimes even by me.