Found 400 results
Found 400 results
I think it is possible to play FLAC in Windows Media Player with a plugin, but I personally prefer using a separate player altogether. I use this.
I'm listening to The Wall all the way through for the first time in a year or so. Very good.
I was there too, right up front and everything. Got hit by a brick when the Wall fell. It was deadly.
I have five comments on this video:
1. The projections on the wall look incredible. Roger breaking the grey into pieces to reveal color is just awesome.
2. Gilmour is rusty. While he still sounds good, I think he doesn't seem as precise and in control as usual. Granted, this was a one off performance and he would probably sound better if he were to tour again.
3. For the first time in recorded history, I don't think his guitar tone is that great either.
4. A DVD of this current Wall tour is cool and all, but that just means we have to wait longer for the original 1980-81 show to be released on DVD. Maybe with the renewed interest in the Wall due to this huge tour and those massive re-releases coming up Roger will finally give in and professionally remaster and release the original show. Matter of fact, the video from the original show should be included in the immersion box set to begin with.
5. I really, REALLY wish Gilmour would tour again.
I signed up for it and downloaded everything. But I can't figure out how to use it.
Hey can one of you regulars get me started on bootlegs? Thanks.
Why can't you just leave early?
Woot, I just got an e-mail that I can buy tickets for the Roger Waters show for 5 euros beneath the original price
What is this "hold" feature anyhow? What do you use it for?
Rory Gallagher - Loanshark Blues, In Your Town, Crest of A Wave, They Don't Make Them Like You Anymore
Okay okay, so here's what just happened to me. I broke a D string the other day, so today I went and got a set of the Dean Markley vintage strings. I asked for 10s, but he gave me 9s by mistake. I didn't see any other strings for the same price in 10s, so I just took the 9s rather than being difficult. My strings weren't that old, but I decided to change them all. So I got them all on there and tuned it up, played a little bluesy lick... AND THE HIGH E STRING BROKE. I seriously played 1 full step bend on that string, which was perfectly in tune and it broke.
Considering what little amount of money I have, I'm not too stoked to be buying another set tomorrow. Especially since we won't be out near where I got those strings (which were $5), and the closer place charges $8.50 a set.
Gah. I'm done ranting, but I figured you guys would understand my rage.