Up for sale and trade is my beautiful Stinnett custom guitar.
I've owned her for just over a year, kept in a smoke free studio environment and never gigged.
She's in near-immaculate condition bar a small ding on the edge of the guitar by the forearm carve on the side closest to the rear, it's roughly 1mm x 4mm pictured. Otherwise the guitar is in fantastic condition, zero fret wear, plays amazingly well, sounds phenomenal, and the neck is an absolute joy to play on.
My reason for selling is simply because my band split up and I no longer get to use this amazing instrument, it seems unfair to just leave it in its case.
Luthiers website: www.stinnettguitars.com
Here's the specs:
* 5-piece Wenge/Mahogany neck through.
* Ziricote fretboard.
* Claro Walnut headstock cap.
* LMII Ivoroid binding.
* Custom headstock shape. (Based it on a Parker)
* Magnetically held flamed Maple truss-rod cover.
* Dual truss-rod.
* Carbon fiber reinforcement rods in neck.
* Jackson USA Soloist neck profile.
* Dot inlays on the side.
* Sperzel locking tuners. (Gold and black)
* Graphtech nut.
* 27 hardened stainless steel frets. (Zero wear.)
* Huge cut away and rear carve to comfortable play all frets.
* Mahogany body wings.
* Claro Walnut cap.
* Mahogany electronic cavity cover.
* Tummy and forearm carves.
* Schaller Hannes bridge.
* Bareknuckle Pickups. (Nailbomb with golden slugs in the bridge, Trilogy in the neck.)
* 5-way super blade switch.
* Volume/tone pots.
* Schaller strap locks. (Black)
* Tru-oil finish.
* Comes with a hardcase (pictured)
For a cash sale I'm looking for £1,300obo
For a trade I'm looking at a Parker Fly Mojo in Natural, or Classic in trans/natural. (Though feel free to make an offer with any other Fly model/colour.
International buyers welcome.
Thanks for looking