Found 289 results
Found 289 results
So my Peavey 6505+ combo came in today. It's my first tube amp and I'm totally confused on how to use it. What do the resonance and presence do and whats pre and post?
you should have raped her if you were going to get arrested anyway. also you should have brang your bags with you not left them there
Don't do anything. The best revenge is when the guy who screwed you screws himself.
to cut to he chase my local(national) storage of amps/effects/ are very limited and pricy(50%-100% increased price).
should i buy an amp\effec without trying it if many people praise it?
one of the good sides is tha i can try it and if i will go terrebly wrong in the tone i can still sell if as mind condition for about that listed price tha i bought it.
btw, the imporation is from germany to israel via my reletives.
Twn - Fender Twin
Dlx - Fender Deluxe Reverb
Plxi - Marshall Plexi
Brit - maybe another Marshall, or a Vox AC30
B-Kat - Bad Cat
Classic - Peavey Classic 30
XXX - Peavey XXX
JSX - Peavey JSX
6505 - Peavey 6505
Rec - Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
K-Stein - Krank Krankenstein
Dzl - Diezel Herbert (or some other Diezel)
Alright, I need a new guitar anyway, something that has a lighter tone.
am I the only one who would be genuinely interested to see an alien species perform unbiased tests to see if any of our race stereotypes are true from an outside point of view? For example, black people are physically superior, asians are mentally superior, etc.
1. I wasn't even trying to troll anyone. I didn't intend for anyone to take it seriously.
2. How did you know that's the only thing I'm any good at? Are you watching me?
3. I can (and have) troll(ed) more than three people when I (have) chose(n) to.
7. "n00b"? I joined a month after you...
4. If you wanna see a troll go look at your motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hawking. Not Hawkins. Not Hawkings. Hawking.
It's only a matter of time till our species wipes ourselves off the map with that creation.
8.4 years = more than our lifespan?
So I decided to cover my favourite Rammstein song the other day and wanted to share with you guys for comments and crit.
I need to apologise for the noise after I strum at 21-27 seconds... I kept hitting the string with the makeshift pick I was using.
I couldnt find my pick so I used a 2p piece that was conveniently in-front of me.
Thats the worst of my mistakes I think but other people may see more than that...
At this stage I was pretty spooked, so I grabbed a torch and the biggest knife in the kitchen.
There's an empty house
I looked out the kitchen window and thought I saw light coming out onto the road from that house's driveway, so I went back outside to go over and take a look.
In fairness, knowing what the Irish government are like... this is probably the most likely explanation
Yeah it sounds "too good" to be true.
I recently found some notes from Business class when I couldn't give a flying **** about business last year. Still don't, didn't take it on again. They read:
Yes I have matured, and yes, I have been paying attention to school now.
Anyway, have you ever found anything that made you reminisce or something that has made you very nostalgic?
Gaming Thread, please and thank you
Yeah, it'll sustain fine.
it's the Phase Inverter - I don't know what it does exactly but it's necessary.
well im actually playing with two other guitarist who both have half stacks a LOUD drummer and a bassist
To be honest I didn't expect that kind of thing from Peavey though, they've always been highly spoken of by pretty much everyone. Whereas Line 6 have always been talked of as having poor service as well as amps.
Been 2 weeks today since I took my Vypyr 75 back to the shop. Phoned them up about an hour ago and got told that they asked for Peavey to pick it up ASAP, Peaveu collection guys turned up 2 days later (monday) but they had the wrong paperwork for my amp (Peavey ****ed up and gave my amp details to another collection team), so the store owner wouldn't let them take it because it might never be seen again with the way these drivers treat the gear. So he complained to Peavey who sent another team and it was picked up this thursday just past. Hopefully I can get it back this week but what a ****ing joke on Peavey's part. I was hoping to get it back soon as currently I havn't been able to properly practise for 3 weeks.
So I heard that there is a new firmware that s better and you can change the voicing of the amp, or something like that. What number update is this and is it good? Sorry if this has been covered before, I havn't checked this thread in a while.